1. #21901
    I had physically covered up the eye and everything to the left of it. The lips, chin, bits of facial hair (and eyebrows, or do those count as facial hair too?) all definitely give the impression of a second shot, not just the nose.

    If everything except for the nose is a singular shot, that's... really creative editing.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  2. #21902
    Keep smiling!

    Sorry for my english i'm from germany... greetingz

    Warrior Thrym - Durotan EU

  3. #21903
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    You take pretty good care of your teeth there

  4. #21904
    Dreadlord the0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Zangarmarsh
    Posts
    886
    one from about 5 years ago




    One from the coast of Okinawa


    "Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"


  5. #21905
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Serving at a base over there, the0o? Looks beautiful! Seems like a nice place to be posted. (Plus, you can go to maid-cafes and shizzle when on leave! /jelly)

  6. #21906
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Serving at a base over there, the0o? Looks beautiful! Seems like a nice place to be posted. (Plus, you can go to maid-cafes and shizzle when on leave! /jelly)
    No. Thats creepy. Stop.

  7. #21907
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    No. Thats creepy. Stop.
    No, it's classy and refined! http://www.g33kwatch.com/wp-content/..._maid_cafe.jpg
    It'd be creepy not to go! Somehow...

  8. #21908
    A younger version of Samuel L Jackson?

  9. #21909

  10. #21910
    Pandaren Monk Slummish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    My fiancee and I after getting home from dinner on her birthday.

    Your fiancee has a face with some of the hallmarks of classic beauty; much like Bonnie Bedelia. She will age very well, I imagine. However, you might want to give her an innocent Christmas/birthday gift that includes some sort of professional make-up application -- like a spa day or a makeover. She isn't doing her face any justice. It's obvious that she appreciates having a unique look, I can tell by her taste in jewelry and hair color; however, she needs a warmer palette and could use some instruction in shading along the cheeks and jawline. She's very attractive.

  11. #21911
    Elemental Lord StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Your fiancee has a face with some of the hallmarks of classic beauty; much like Bonnie Bedelia. She will age very well, I imagine. However, you might want to give her an innocent Christmas/birthday gift that includes some sort of professional make-up application -- like a spa day or a makeover. She isn't doing her face any justice. It's obvious that she appreciates having a unique look, I can tell by her taste in jewelry and hair color; however, she needs a warmer palette and could use some instruction in shading along the cheeks and jawline. She's very attractive.
    Professional make up artist, or what? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  12. #21912
    High Overlord Vesp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    116
    I gon' dun dyed my hair red...well, a little bit atleast

    "Where you recognise evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies."

  13. #21913
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,774
    Yes my eyes wrinkle when I smile, I can't help it.

    Last edited by GenaiTN; 2012-12-17 at 11:23 AM.

  14. #21914
    Last edited by Hooktender; 2012-12-17 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Can't post the actual image in thread for some reason.

  15. #21915
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,774
    Manly as fuck.

  16. #21916
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Manly as fuck.
    Haha somewhere I have a picture of me in nothing but my boots, pants, and suspenders...works wonders lol

  17. #21917
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooktender View Post
    Haha somewhere I have a picture of me in nothing but my boots, pants, and suspenders...works wonders lol
    Keep that bound to your Dropbox my friend. I don't want to have mental scarring whilst at working.

  18. #21918
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooktender View Post
    Haha somewhere I have a picture of me in nothing but my boots, pants, and suspenders...works wonders lol
    Helmet and chainsaw is mandatory for such an outfit, go re-do it you beast of a man!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

  19. #21919
    I'll get right on that

  20. #21920
    Brewmaster smegdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,424
    Some moron gave me the wheel to their sailboat.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •