1. #21921
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,195
    Serving at a base over there, the0o? Looks beautiful! Seems like a nice place to be posted. (Plus, you can go to maid-cafes and shizzle when on leave! /jelly)

  2. #21922
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Serving at a base over there, the0o? Looks beautiful! Seems like a nice place to be posted. (Plus, you can go to maid-cafes and shizzle when on leave! /jelly)
    No. Thats creepy. Stop.

  3. #21923
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,195
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    No. Thats creepy. Stop.
    No, it's classy and refined! http://www.g33kwatch.com/wp-content/..._maid_cafe.jpg
    It'd be creepy not to go! Somehow...

  4. #21924
    A younger version of Samuel L Jackson?

  5. #21925


    Hallo world

  6. #21926
    Pandaren Monk Slummish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    My fiancee and I after getting home from dinner on her birthday.

    Your fiancee has a face with some of the hallmarks of classic beauty; much like Bonnie Bedelia. She will age very well, I imagine. However, you might want to give her an innocent Christmas/birthday gift that includes some sort of professional make-up application -- like a spa day or a makeover. She isn't doing her face any justice. It's obvious that she appreciates having a unique look, I can tell by her taste in jewelry and hair color; however, she needs a warmer palette and could use some instruction in shading along the cheeks and jawline. She's very attractive.

  7. #21927
    Legendary! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Your fiancee has a face with some of the hallmarks of classic beauty; much like Bonnie Bedelia. She will age very well, I imagine. However, you might want to give her an innocent Christmas/birthday gift that includes some sort of professional make-up application -- like a spa day or a makeover. She isn't doing her face any justice. It's obvious that she appreciates having a unique look, I can tell by her taste in jewelry and hair color; however, she needs a warmer palette and could use some instruction in shading along the cheeks and jawline. She's very attractive.
    Professional make up artist, or what? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  8. #21928
    High Overlord Vesp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    115
    I gon' dun dyed my hair red...well, a little bit atleast

    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.

  9. #21929
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,762
    Yes my eyes wrinkle when I smile, I can't help it.

    Last edited by GenaiTN; 2012-12-17 at 11:23 AM.

  10. #21930
    Last edited by Hooktender; 2012-12-17 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Can't post the actual image in thread for some reason.

  11. #21931
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,762
    Manly as fuck.

  12. #21932
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Manly as fuck.
    Haha somewhere I have a picture of me in nothing but my boots, pants, and suspenders...works wonders lol

  13. #21933
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooktender View Post
    Haha somewhere I have a picture of me in nothing but my boots, pants, and suspenders...works wonders lol
    Keep that bound to your Dropbox my friend. I don't want to have mental scarring whilst at working.

  14. #21934
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooktender View Post
    Haha somewhere I have a picture of me in nothing but my boots, pants, and suspenders...works wonders lol
    Helmet and chainsaw is mandatory for such an outfit, go re-do it you beast of a man!

  15. #21935
    I'll get right on that

  16. #21936
    Brewmaster smegdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,422
    Some moron gave me the wheel to their sailboat.


  17. #21937
    http://i.imgur.com/zj23I.jpg

    Talking with someone cant recall.
    Last edited by Nychris; 2012-12-17 at 07:34 PM.

  18. #21938
    Pandaren Monk gypsybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    1,972
    Might as well do it for fun.

    Silly photo first.



  19. #21939
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,889
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Might as well do it for fun.

    Silly photo first.
    <snip>[/IMG]

    First pic: CAPTAIN TEEMO ON DUTY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  20. #21940

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •