Might as well do it for fun.

Silly photo first.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Might as well do it for fun.

Silly photo first.
    <snip>[/IMG]

First pic: CAPTAIN TEEMO ON DUTY!
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted

Can we get a pic of your tatt?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

hey!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Some moron gave me the wheel to their sailboat.

[IMG]http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j352/smegdawg/sailboat_zpsd1dc4b65.jpg[IMG]
    Man... Your hand got really screwed and in bad shape, well, atleast you got a badass scar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skybella View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/61321_10152303291475596_315089644_n.jpg[IMG]
    I, generally, dislike tattoos but your's seems pretty nice. Another picture of it, I'd love to see the full thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaught View Post
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2j44isk.png[IMG]

hey!
    You're very good looking. ^^

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

You're very kind, thanks

feeling the heat in in puerto banus a bit too much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooktender View Post
    Haha somewhere I have a picture of me in nothing but my boots, pants, and suspenders...works wonders lol
    wtb that here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Majad, stop cheating on me. >: (
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Serving at a base over there, the0o? Looks beautiful! Seems like a nice place to be posted. (Plus, you can go to maid-cafes and shizzle when on leave! /jelly)

I was stationed in oki in 2008-2009. Nice little island with alot of interesting history but not a ton of stuff to do. I saw every site/shrine/zoo/castle/capital in a week. No social cafes, the locals dont really like americans and look down on anyone who dates / married a sailor / marine / airman. The clubs were ok but only 1 out of 4 had people in on very specfic times and dates (its like they rotated) and the local club "Bait" was gross. Many of my marines came to see me in the clinic on monday because someone left them with an itch / burn that weekend.

Oki was a bootleg japanese exp that left me with a bad taste for japanese culture.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    No. Thats creepy. Stop.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    A younger version of Samuel L Jackson?

Only hats i wear
    Kangols are awesome.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I had physically covered up the eye and everything to the left of it. The lips, chin, bits of facial hair (and eyebrows, or do those count as facial hair too?) all definitely give the impression of a second shot, not just the nose.

If everything except for the nose is a singular shot, that's... really creative editing.
    They actually are two shots, one frontal and one from the side, but i only used the profile view for the right edge and the nose of the side shot. It was a little experiment for the relaunch of the homepage of the agency I work at. Worked like a charm, tho

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by maddeliciousone View Post
    They actually are two shots, one frontal and one from the side, but i only used the profile view for the right edge and the nose of the side shot. It was a little experiment for the relaunch of the homepage of the agency I work at. Worked like a charm, tho

Thanks guys!
    Now I see what you did... Took your profile shot, erased all of it except the nose (erased to transparent) and the silhouette, then put your frontal shot on another layer behind it, making adjustments to make it fit properly. Or something close to that.

Either way, nice work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Now I see what you did... Took your profile shot, erased all of it except the nose (erased to transparent) and the silhouette, then put your frontal shot on another layer behind it, making adjustments to make it fit properly. Or something close to that.

Either way, nice work.
    Spot on. Thank you It's quite easy, once you get a hang of it. I love my job

Deleted
    After a night out in Prague with waaaaayyyyyy to much Absinth. Was the best I could find

This is my son and I.

(This is my son a little more current - 3 months old!)

Last edited by Symphonic; 2012-12-20 at 04:48 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    This is my son and I.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NblJ4l.jpg[IMG]

(This is my son a little more current - 3 months old!)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LoF5Jl.jpg[IMG]
    Adorable baby, love the expression in the first one. Babies always make the best expressions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Adorable baby, love the expression in the first one. Babies always make the best expressions.
    +1, that first pic is awesomebabyface

aww thanks He really brightens up my day when I get home from a long day at work. He does get the funniest expressions - recently he's discovered his eyebrow muscles and will scowl while babbling and makes him seem like he wants to have a serious discussion. Other times he will raise his eyebrows and it's like he just wants to ask a question or something.

He made me laugh when I tried to give him a pacifier the other day: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151149105976927
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

So, turns out I'm going to the mountains for Christmas. Yay skiing and awesomestuff. Except there's going to be pools and hot tubs to relax in, at the hotel. And there's Hotsprings around too. I may be prepped for skiing, but I was definitely lacking in what to wear for this. So.. uhh.. I went out and bought these uhh... swim... things.

~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    So, turns out I'm going to the mountains for Christmas. Yay skiing and awesomestuff. Except there's going to be pools and hot tubs to relax in, at the hotel. And there's Hotsprings around too. I may be prepped for skiing, but I was definitely lacking in what to wear for this. So.. uhh.. I went out and bought these uhh... swim... things.

Last edited by vizzle; 2012-12-22 at 10:15 AM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.