Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    [IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l619/kasierith/Untitled-1_zps5d7ffcda.png[IMG]

Because I lost a bet about the fiscal cliff >.>
    Hahahaahha. I am so going to search that thread to see who you made a bet against, or something. xD

I bet it was against Semaphore or pizzSHARK?

XD

Okay, okay.... Fun aside, you look very pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Kasierith, is that really you? I'm not going to lie, you're truly a beautiful girl. You don't look Russian to me though, are you a natural born citizen or did you move there as a child?
    I really haven't seen many Russian women but she doesn't look Russia. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    When I think of Russian women I think of a specific facial structure that's relatively strong and defined. It's tough to really describe how I think a nationality usually looks, but my old roommate has two adopted sisters from Russia and they fit my notion of Russian women pretty well. Kasierith's features are very soft which is something I happen to find attractive.

Deleted
    When I think of Russian women I think of a specific facial structure that's relatively strong and defined. It's tough to really describe how I think a nationality usually looks, but my old roommate has two adopted sisters from Russia and they fit my notion of Russian women pretty well. Kasierith's features are very soft which is something I happen to find attractive.
    Yeah, I think I was thinking she would be like that when I saw her picture.

Maybe it's just a stereotype because the man are usually like that too? God, I have no idea, I've only watched Russian people from movies or series.. xd They might have not even be Russian to begin with! :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's just a stereotype because the man are usually like that too? God, I have no idea, I've only watched Russian people from movies or series.. xd They might have not even be Russian to begin with! :d
    Yeah I'm probably guilty of that as well. My expertise extends only as far as movies and television. I've been to Russia once but I was so sick that I spent most of the time in the hotel. I can't tell if I got sick before or after the street monkey bit me, but I was out of commission our entire stay (long story). I wouldn't say I really got to take Moscow in or learn a lot about its people, so I could just be ill informed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaahha. I am so going to search that thread to see who you made a bet against, or something. xD

I bet it was against Semaphore or pizzSHARK?

XD

Okay, okay.... Fun aside, you look very pretty.
    I don't think I made it in the actual thread, but I bet that the Republicans would stall until it was too late. It's sad, really... I would have loved to have the Slay Belle Katarina skin.

Thanks though!

We look just like you but more communist! Or something like that o.o

Kasierith, is that really you? I'm not going to lie, you're truly a beautiful girl. You don't look Russian to me though, are you a natural born citizen or did you move there as a child? Either way, I'm really impressed; I figured since you were so smart that you wouldn't be lucky enough to also be attractive :P Props.
    Russia is a pretty large country; the greater portion of the people you're going to see in the media are going to be from Moscow, and after that St. Petersburg has a good number, but after that it's fairly spread out if even present. So you don't really get a good representation from the media or even visiting since most visitors go to St. Petersburg, Moscow, or in between. My family just happens to be from a fairly little known area in Russia. But ya, I'm natural Russian, and thanks!

Although, I do look overall a bit more... angular than that. Not much, but I didn't exactly spend a lot of time setting up an accurate angle for the picture.

Deleted
    I don't think I made it in the actual thread, but I bet that the Republicans would stall until it was too late. It's sad, really... I would have loved to have the Slay Belle Katarina skin.

I have that skin and it's amazing. My favourite skin from her.
    We look just like you but more communist! Or something like that o.o
    I wouldn't know.

10+ Year Old Account

I have that skin and it's amazing. My favourite skin from her.
    I want!!! I have high command katarina but slay belle is just beyond marvelous!

<snipped image>

Because I lost a bet about the fiscal cliff >.>
    That must have been one very tame bet, I'd have been demanding something a lot more blackmailable like wearing something like an "I <3 Beiber" t-shirt or something!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Melanie is back!
    Sheesh! don't say it like that, most of these people don't even know me I have been gone so long ;P

but thanks for the warm welcome.

Me and Santa (aka my younger cousin dressed up. The other Santa in the picture is a statue. And my grandma is also reppin)

Here is a picture right before Christmas after I got a haircut. I don't prefer turtlenecks >.< But my wife said it looked good so.. :S

And of course I have to show another picture of my son (Proud dad, sorry, other parents will understand why I keep posting pics of my son haha)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    It's ok Symphonic, he's a little cutie
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Here is a picture right before Christmas after I got a haircut. I don't prefer turtlenecks >.< But my wife said it looked good so.. :S

http://i.imgur.com/bSqKol.jpg

And of course I have to show another picture of my son (Proud dad, sorry, other parents will understand why I keep posting pics of my son haha)
    http://i.imgur.com/76qDbl.jpg
    I don't mean this in an offensive way, but you look like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.

Deleted

Had to re-size, came out ridiculously big :P

Anyway, me on Christmas Day
    Last edited by mmocaf5892d726; 2013-01-04 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    I don't mean this in an offensive way, but you look like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.
    I wouldn't say he looks quite like Sheldon. I can see some resemblance, but not a lot. Might just be me though.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2013-01-05 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Bit tired might I be.
    Ddaaw, put on a green costume and you could be a real life Link! Feeling the urge of photoshopping this picture now ;p! Really liking the shirt as well, gotta love that logo!

Don't really have the confidence of putting up a picture of myself even though I've been a long time lurker on these forums .
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Me and Santa (aka my younger cousin dressed up. The other Santa in the picture is a statue. And my grandma is also reppin)

[IMG snip [/IMG]
    Is your grandmother also a statue? Humorous picture, +1 to you.

Deleted
    Another beautiful man with BEARD!

Beards rule. I can't wait to have mine. xD

sup guys.

Deleted
    Looking good, Shark.