1. #22161
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Juan-tron?
    I'd thought that before and thought the pun was fantastic, by the way (made me lol, but since I'm ill, it was more of a coughing-fit =I).

    Jon Tron is pretty hilarious and looks like a good guy. You should think about getting a parrot-sidekick, coolkinger1!

    My favourite Jon Tron moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvmjS06yKE. Love the Rock 'N' Roll adaptation too! xD

  2. #22162
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Bahaha, well I might think about it. :P


    Contact him maybe? Haha.

  3. #22163
    High Overlord Wendyclear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in the high glow
    Posts
    161
    -I'm the guy in these btw-

    Keeping it classy



    Oranges in our mouths



    Ran into a friend while I was walking home from the bars - she's smushing my face


  4. #22164
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post


    Heya.
    Haha *thumbs down*





    Yipee, a big high five for ME!!
    Last edited by Mehbooba; 2013-01-09 at 07:27 PM.
    Funny Bunny

  5. #22165
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Haha *thumbs down*





    Yipee, a big high five for ME!!
    Hey, a thumbs down is not nice. :O

    *High five*

  6. #22166
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    It's a little tense in here lately. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you don't like a person's picture, you're not required to say anything. Image threads aren't the place for your unfiltered opinion.

  7. #22167
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It's a little tense in here lately. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you don't like a person's picture, you're not required to say anything. Image threads aren't the place for your unfiltered opinion.
    Well, it's one thing to call someone ugly which is not cool, but give constructive advice (in a kind polite manner) that one could actually change and benefit from? Is that so bad?

  8. #22168
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Well, it's one thing to call someone ugly which is not cool, but give constructive advice (in a kind polite manner) that one could actually change and benefit from? Is that so bad?
    It really just depends on someone's social intelligence. Someone's constructive criticism can easily be just as bad as an insult. In any case, how a person looks is often a very sensitive area and advice should be given quietly and gently. PMs are always available. I guess all I'm saying is people just need to be careful.

  9. #22169
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It's a little tense in here lately. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you don't like a person's picture, you're not required to say anything. Image threads aren't the place for your unfiltered opinion.
    LMAO!! While this may be true in theory... it falls flat in practice.

  10. #22170
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It really just depends on someone's social intelligence. Someone's constructive criticism can easily be just as bad as an insult. In any case, how a person looks is often a very sensitive area and advice should be given quietly and gently. PMs are always available. I guess all I'm saying is people just need to be careful.
    I think it's perfectly reasonable to say "you would look much more beautiful if you didn't use excessive makeup" or something. It's not an insult.

  11. #22171
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    I can't even sleep because I think I've upset someone....please for god's sake just forget it. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I apologised via PM.

    Let's just move on eh?
    Funny Bunny

  12. #22172

  13. #22173
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    I can't even sleep because I think I've upset someone....please for god's sake just forget it. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I apologised via PM.

    Let's just move on eh?
    BAHAHAHA, why would you think that you have upset me.

    I know it's a joke. :O

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 07:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post


    Is me!
    Is a you! Mario!

    You look like him a little.

    Red shirt and mustache and all.

  14. #22174
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post


    Is me!
    Nice beard coming on there
    Funny Bunny

  15. #22175
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Nice beard coming on there
    I think its different atm, although Ive not shaved in like a week so Im not doing a very current photo

  16. #22176
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think its different atm, although Ive not shaved in like a week so Im not doing a very current photo
    Not current eh? Still worthy of a high five, wink and a wolf whistle
    Funny Bunny

  17. #22177
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Not current eh? Still worthy of a high five, wink and a wolf whistle
    Haha thanks!

  18. #22178
    Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It's a little tense in here lately. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you don't like a person's picture, you're not required to say anything. Image threads aren't the place for your unfiltered opinion.
    I guess no one got insulted by whatever,I didn't see anything insulting myself.
    That said you are indeed not required to say anything but you're allowed to! When you post a picture on a public forum you will get replies, sometimes good and sometimes a bit less. But i've personally never seen anyone saying, WoW you're ugly! Or you look horrible! While i'm sure many are thinking that about many. So i think people here are pretty respectful towards eachother in this thread

  19. #22179
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,366
    So I did a bad bad thing and trimmed my beard! 7ish cm from the beard and 1cm from the stache. Shortest facial hair I've had in 5 or so years.


  20. #22180
    Dreadlord Cusco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    So I did a bad bad thing and trimmed my beard! 7ish cm from the beard and 1cm from the stache. Shortest facial hair I've had in 5 or so years.

    http://i.imgur.com/oeS4dl.jpg
    Well, it looks terrific!
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •