10+ Year Old Account
    Can just do what I do and keep it cut very short. Don't even have to dry my hair off after I get out of the shower, it's dry within minutes! Save a damn fortune on shampoo, too.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Damn, nice jacket man.
    Thanks Love my vintage biker jacket :P

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    My crochet hat. I have lots of hair :P

is that girl blowing lines on the bed?!?! haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Hehe! Thank you! It's a very flattering shot. The band actually started to get a bit of buzz among our peers, which was cool, and it meant that we got some of the photography students wanting to come practice live shots on us which was always great for getting cool pictures to show off on profiles and stuff.
    The second image I see some resemblance with Anthony Kiedis.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-01-13 at 05:39 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol hollister shirts and guitar pick necklaces. Welcome to middle school. Kind of douche.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The second image I see some resemblance with Anthony Kiedis.
    I'll take it! \o/

...Just so long as it's not Point Break Anthony Kiedis:

Nice one.

(To add a pic to my post, to make it more on-topic, here's an ancient pic of me (but a favourite of mine) from my rock band days http://i.imgur.com/wGqWC.jpg. I actually look fairly similar now, but perhaps a little more thin-faced. =/ http://i.imgur.com/vUov9.jpg New scarf for Xmas! \o/)
    Your hair is so amazing, especially in the second one. I wish my hair was that awesome. Nice scarf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Your hair is so amazing, especially in the second one. I wish my hair was that awesome. Nice scarf.
    Thanks, dude! Just requires some hardcore metro-ness (ie. some straighteners and too much hair spray)! And thank you, I really like it. Pretty much all my Winter clothing is monochrome so it's nice to add a splash of colour in there. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Explosions View Post
    is that girl blowing lines on the bed?!?! haha
    LOL. Cannot be unseen. Na I think she was painting her nails or something.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

this thread is too nice for irl pics.,. so much lovin' around.

Thanks, dude! Just requires some hardcore metro-ness (ie. some straighteners and too much hair spray)! And thank you, I really like it. Pretty much all my Winter clothing is monochrome so it's nice to add a splash of colour in there. ^^
    My hair like, tried to strangle my to death last time I tried straightening it. It likes being curly too much. 'sides, I could never look as amazing as you do. I actually got a nice scarf for Christmas, too. It's black and gray, and oh so soft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ma-ha, my hair has never hinted at getting a curl whatsoever, it's incredibly straight. Never used a straightener in my life, yet people think I use one every day!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Ma-ha, my hair has never hinted at getting a curl whatsoever, it's incredibly straight. Never used a straightener in my life, yet people think I use one every day!
    I enjoy my curls, but it gets extremely ridiculous when it's humid. Like, back before I cut it shorter, it was probably a foot and a half long. You could hardly tell, with all the curls, but when it was humid? They were like, an inch tall.

Deleted
    I enjoy my curls, but it gets extremely ridiculous when it's humid. Like, back before I cut it shorter, it was probably a foot and a half long. You could hardly tell, with all the curls, but when it was humid? They were like, an inch tall.
    Sounds like my beard On extremely humid days I look like I have an afro on my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice one.

(To add a pic to my post, to make it more on-topic, here's an ancient pic of me (but a favourite of mine) from my rock band days http://i.imgur.com/wGqWC.jpg. I actually look fairly similar now, but perhaps a little more thin-faced. =/ http://i.imgur.com/vUov9.jpg New scarf for Xmas! \o/)
    Nice pics, bud. I've always wanted to have spikey hair in one form or another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I like to tease people that want straight hair but needs to use a straightener for it, if you like your curls it's no fun I'd kill for any kind of curl/wave-ish thing going on in my hair.. If I don't throw products at it it looks really boring and ugleh.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Type of thread that scares someone like me. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Type of thread that scares someone like me. =/
    A lot of people are too hard on themselves when it comes to looks. We have the full spectrum in here, so whether you're a 10 or a 1, you'll find someone else who's similar. Only do things that make you comfortable though

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    A lot of people are too hard on themselves when it comes to looks. We have the full spectrum in here, so whether you're a 10 or a 1, you'll find someone else who's similar. Only do things that make you comfortable though
    It's not being to hard on yourself when a lot of people tell you it. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    It's not being to hard on yourself when a lot of people tell you it. lol
    If people are going out of their way to tell you that you're not attractive to them, they're just assholes