Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    It's not being to hard on yourself when a lot of people tell you it. lol
    there's a thousand page on this thread.. try it, ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Sounds like my beard On extremely humid days I look like I have an afro on my face.
    Yeah, I had to start keeping mine trimmed short since it grows curly. Looks like a disaster if I let it start growing out.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    My hair like, tried to strangle my to death last time I tried straightening it. It likes being curly too much. 'sides, I could never look as amazing as you do. I actually got a nice scarf for Christmas, too. It's black and gray, and oh so soft.
    Well, if you're willing to risk being spotted in a hair salon I'm sure any pro unisex hairdresser could show you how to straighten your hair affectively. And don't put yourself down! There's plenty of people you meet in life who are more than happy to do that for you. =/
    And yay for scarves! I always imagine myself as some sort of Raziel/Dr Who hybrid when I wear one! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Ma-ha, my hair has never hinted at getting a curl whatsoever, it's incredibly straight. Never used a straightener in my life, yet people think I use one every day!
    *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Nice pics, bud. I've always wanted to have spikey hair in one form or another.
    Cheers, man. I must reiterate the importance of hairspray. It's a wondrous thing. Use it after putting gel in your hair and your coif literally will not move unless you get caught up in gale-force winds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Cheers, man. I must reiterate the importance of hairspray. It's a wondrous thing. Use it after putting gel in your hair and your coif literally will not move unless you get caught up in gale-force winds.
    Wind....my hair's natural enemy. Since gels/sprays are generally not good for my type of hair, I end up using very little product. The wind, however, knows this and does whatever it can to make a fine hair day into a bad one.

Also your link reminds me of page 2 of this thread. Semaphore recently taught me how to do that text/link thing so I'm going to try it out. You are my guinea pig. Don't mind the poking and prodding, this is for science.

Success. I haven't yet learned how to imbed gifs, but I'm growing stronger by the day. Soon you will be unable to control me.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-14 at 12:27 PM.

Deleted
    Wind....my hair's natural enemy. Since gels/sprays are generally not good for my type of hair, I end up using very little product. The wind, however, knows this and does whatever it can to make a fine hair day into a bad one.

Also your link reminds me of page 2 of this thread. Semaphore recently taught me how to do that text/link thing so I'm going to try it out. You are my guinea pig. Don't mind the poking and prodding, this is for science.

Success. I haven't yet learned how to imbed gifs, but I'm growing stronger by the day. Soon you will be unable to control me.
    Ahh. I know exactly how you feel. Curse the wind! 'Tis the unholy farting of Beelzebub! >=I

Oh yeah! I forgot about that thread! I liked the poll options. xD

I commend you on the success of your training thus far. Soon, you shall become great in the ways of Fo-Rums-Pam, an ancient and graceful art.
    Gifs are thankfully just like any other embeddable image (as far as I know), just use the [img][ /img] code (no spaces and the image URL between the two 'boxes') and you've got yourself a gif post!

(I recommend using Imgur.com to host images too, because they will always successfully embed.)

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Everything in this post is just so right. You're hilarious Baiyn. Btw, thanks for telling me how to do the gifs; I must have just done it wrong at some other point.

Because this thread doesn't have enough pics..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkay View Post

[IMG snip/IMG]
    That's the spirit! Nice beard. You make redheads around the world proud with that picture.

Deleted
    ^ Everything in this post is just so right. You're hilarious Baiyn. Btw, thanks for telling me how to do the gifs; I must have just done it wrong at some other point.
    Hehe thanks and no problem, dude! Remember, with great power comes great responsibility... to post funny stuff. =3

[IMG]http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306047_10151108644866615_651246646_n.jpg[/IG]
    You look like you would make an awesome survival documentary host. You seem to have that very cool balance of rugged and wise going on! Very fetching, sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, stellar quality! Did you go to a studio to have that taken, or does someone you know just own a really great camera?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Damn, stellar quality! Did you go to a studio to have that taken, or does someone you know just own a really great camera?
    Lol yeah it's not the iPhone bathroom pictures we're used to around here. It's like...it's like he's from another world entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Hahahaha yea its from a studio. Parents got a photoshoot christmas present and I got a few done for myself while there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    That thread was several kinds of awesome
    Wind my hair can handle, it's rain that plays havoc with mine I'll get it all nicely straightened and flicked out a bit at the ends. Then it will piss it down with rain and destroy the fruits of my labours.
    You look like you would make an awesome survival documentary host. You seem to have that very cool balance of rugged and wise going on! Very fetching, sir!
    I second this notion!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had a last minute meetup with some guildies over the weekend.
    I'm on the left.
    Last edited by Scratchee; 2016-03-09 at 07:13 AM.

Deleted
    You have a nice smile, Scratchee.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I'm on the left.
    http://i.imgur.com/KAnVN.jpg
    You guys seem like an awesome group of people, and that kitchen seems almost as awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    I'm on the left.
    http://i.imgur.com/KAnVN.jpg
    That is one cool looking team! I wouldn't have expected to see a gang of such cool "geeks" outside of Scandinavia or something. I mean this in the nicest way possible but you guys look more like one of those awesome cyber-terrorist cells from a hacker-action movie rather than a WoW guild.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-01-14 at 05:54 PM.

Well, if you're willing to risk being spotted in a hair salon I'm sure any pro unisex hairdresser could show you how to straighten your hair affectively. And don't put yourself down! There's plenty of people you meet in life who are more than happy to do that for you. =/
    And yay for scarves! I always imagine myself as some sort of Raziel/Dr Who hybrid when I wear one! xD
    I don't think I've ever actually went to a plain Barber Shop, I've always went to salons. :P I've considered chemical straightening a time or two, but I'd rather not do something that may damage it. :P Psh, I'm not putting myself down, you just look awesome. I couldn't compete with that. xD Yeah, scarves are awesome.

That is one cool looking team! I wouldn't have expected to see a gang of such cool "geeks" outside of Scandinavia or something. I mean this is the nicest way possible but you guys look more like one of those awesome cyber-terrorist cells from a hacker-action movie rather than a WoW guild.
    I can totally see that now. Maybe the guild is just a front!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You have a nice smile, Scratchee.
    D'aww thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    You guys seem like an awesome group of people, and that kitchen seems almost as awesome.
    They are all beyond amazing people. As for the kitchen, you're right to think that it's just as awesome. And some of the best coffee I've ever had was made there. I'm going to miss that.

That is one cool looking team! I wouldn't have expected to see a gang of such cool "geeks" outside of Scandinavia or something. I mean this is the nicest way possible but you guys look more like one of those awesome cyber-terrorist cells from a hacker-action movie rather than a WoW guild.
    I laughed like an idiot when reading this. I guess it's just another example that debunks the WoW player stereotype.

a gang of such cool "geeks" outside of Scandinavia
    Just for Baiyn

A guild meet in Scandinavia!