1. #22781
    Ze kitteh, it's staring into my soul! D: I feel kind of bad for it.



  2. #22782
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Ze kitteh, it's staring into my soul! D: I feel kind of bad for it.
    Why do you feel bad for it?

  3. #22783
    Isn't mountain dew in green cans? Why is that one blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  4. #22784
    Mtn.Dew White Out <3

  5. #22785
    http://i.imgur.com/ZSDsYxO.png

    Guess ill contribute. Bad quality and ignore my facial fuzz haha

  6. #22786
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlster View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ZSDsYxO.png

    Guess ill contribute. Bad quality and ignore my facial fuzz haha
    Face pictures man! no one cares about your torso :P

  7. #22787

    Haha fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Face pictures man! no one cares about your torso :P
    http://i.imgur.com/5tiqFk6.png

    Taken right now at work. Didnt realize you really couldnt see my face AT ALL in the previous one lol

  8. #22788
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,770
    Gourmet Burger Kitchen is win.


  9. #22789
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    just past London
    Posts
    18,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Gourmet Burger Kitchen is win.


    'tis indeed. another really good place for burgers is carnaby burger co in London. quite expensive though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    If everyone were liberals, there would be no terrorism - just sayin'.




  10. #22790
    ^ he looks SO english its scary

  11. #22791
    The Lightbringer CheezusCrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nuuk, Greenland
    Posts
    3,350
    Finally Imgur works again.



    Dorky face, making coffee at my workplace.


    Also at home when my team can't figure out how to teamwork
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

  12. #22792
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    I wasn't gonna say it, but since you posted a second picture, here it is - you look like my step brother. There. I said it. You aren't, though, so don't panic!

  13. #22793
    This thread requires more epic beards!


  14. #22794
    Havn't posted any recent pictures, so heres three very recently, and one from last summer (sorry for toplessness - mexico over christmas time was 30degrees! )


    Beautiful resort beach, never seen anything so blue!



    mum and myself on her birthday!



    Random mugshot whilst at pub



    Second mugshot whilist predrinking before town about 7months back!


  15. #22795
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,630
    Dawwwwg, you look good. But do me a favour and never wear a shirt?

  16. #22796
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,510
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I love how the cat looks like it's posing with you.
    The cat looks like it's barely tolerating this human's constant stream of bullshit. I mean, it's a cat, not a dog - it's not posing, it's just biding its time :P
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  17. #22797
    Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    This thread requires more epic beards!

    good beard sir!

  18. #22798
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    ^ he looks SO english its scary
    Who? Me?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    I wasn't gonna say it, but since you posted a second picture, here it is - you look like my step brother. There. I said it. You aren't, though, so don't panic!
    Post a picture of him?

  19. #22799
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    This thread requires more epic beards!

    *Does the secret greeting between bearded men*

    But why so tiny moustache!

  20. #22800
    Legendary! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Waimzer View Post
    Havn't posted any recent pictures, so heres three very recently, and one from last summer (sorry for toplessness - mexico over christmas time was 30degrees! )


    Beautiful resort beach, never seen anything so blue!



    mum and myself on her birthday!

    Random mugshot whilst at pub


    Second mugshot whilist predrinking before town about 7months back!
    Hahaha dude, have you ever seen Dexter? you look a lot like a character in the first season called Rudy.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •