1. #23121
    Had dinner at my moms, and she made.........wait for it.............Coleslaw!


  2. #23122
    TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    tetrisGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    12,899
    Love it!

    (Now, where do I get real life tetrises..?)

  3. #23123
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Love it!

    (Now, where do I get real life tetrises..?)
    Plenty of websites sell various tetris related items. Pillows, candy, and more.

  4. #23124
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    [IMG snip [/IMG]

    i had just worn a hat which is why my hair is spiky in the back. Normally im not very photogenic, but i think i look pretty good in this picture.
    I think you look pretty good in it as well. Other than the red eye caused by the camera, you can tell you have nicely colored eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Now then, this looks very appealing to the eyes. Good job on the transformation as others have said....lovely!
    Thanks, that's nice of you to say

  5. #23125
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Had dinner at my moms, and she made.........wait for it.............Coleslaw!

    You have a VERY characteristic look. I cant really place it but i want to go towards guybrush threepwood meets waldo.

    Nonetheless, its very nice to see some original looking people in here and not just the generic regular looking dudes and dudettes

  6. #23126
    Over 9000! Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    9,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I thought it would be kind of fun to show a comparison photo from my past. I was 235 lbs at one point back in 07 and sadly all of those hideous pictures are at my parent's house. However I have one from Anime Expo 09 where I was probably 185 and not an ounce of muscle. I had been working on my weight for awhile but I still had no idea how to wear my hair. Here's me looking a bit embarrassed (my acne was pretty bad back then as well). Eye candy is nice though.
    http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/...psa40284e5.jpg

    And here's me a little less than 4 months ago. I have a personal trainer now.
    http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/...nbathrooms.jpg

    I wish I had some pictures from 07 because they were bad. Like really bad. The 09 picture doesn't show how drastic the transformation from 07 really was. Edit: I'd like to scale down that first picture but I really don't want to use imgur : / I'm not really interested in letting people outside this community view it.
    That's a huge transformation, well done. Keep hair as it is, looks good Because you have a longer face having longer hair looks a bit weird.

    235... that's like... 106 kg? How tall are you though? In cm please

  7. #23127
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    You have a VERY characteristic look. I cant really place it but i want to go towards guybrush threepwood meets waldo.

    Nonetheless, its very nice to see some original looking people in here and not just the generic regular looking dudes and dudettes

    I had to google Guybrush Threepwood.

    Many laughs were had.

  8. #23128
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    827
    Me and the gf at prom. Not the best photo but the quality is good and for some reason I like it a lot

    Yes, pink bow-tie ftw.

    EDIT:
    Omg the thumbnail is huge, I'll just link it:
    http://i.imgur.com/kDxwAWO.jpg
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  9. #23129
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    That's a huge transformation, well done. Keep hair as it is, looks good Because you have a longer face having longer hair looks a bit weird.

    235... that's like... 106 kg? How tall are you though? In cm please
    Thanks, broseph I really didn't expect this many responses. You're right on the kg and I'm 185.5 in cm (6'1). In all honesty 235 isn't as bad as it can get for a 6'1 man, but different people carry their weight differently. I looked fat at my heaviest. I didn't carry it well at all and my face was huge.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 01:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    I had to google Guybrush Threepwood.

    Many laughs were had.
    I think you have a unique look as well. Btw Guybrush Threepwood is a champion.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-02-12 at 09:53 PM.

  10. #23130
    Here is my 4.5 month old son and me.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  11. #23131
    Pit Lord Martinussen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark, Ørum
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Here is my 4.5 month old son and me.

    oh. my. god. that baby is sooo cute :O!!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

  12. #23132
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's what I do at work during mondays:


    (Click to enlarge!)

    I waste my time with Cameroid taking pictures of how bored I am.
    Oh snap son, don't I know you? ;D!
    ~ Streaming stuff and drawings ~

  13. #23133
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,759


    This is quite old. Also, I'm a banana. Your argument is invalid.

  14. #23134
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayarea View Post
    Oh snap son, don't I know you? ;D!
    Yeah, I'm that guy who looks like "that norweigean terrorist-guy"!

  15. #23135
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Thanks, broseph I really didn't expect this many responses.
    To parrot what everyone else has been saying, looking good, dude!
    My vote goes to short hair too. It suits you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Here is my 4.5 month old son and me.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GTD5xQOl.jpg[/IG]
    D'aww! He's a cutie! Very impish grin! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/557058_4666288220336_353278787_n.jpg[/IG]

    This is quite old. Also, I'm a banana. Your argument is invalid.
    Haha! Great capture! Looks like a good party.

  16. #23136
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    [IMG snip [/IMG]
    This is quite old. Also, I'm a banana. Your argument is invalid.
    I crap you not, I have that same exact banana suit in my closet. I think you and I would have a good time together. Here's to having great taste in costumes. o/\o

    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    To parrot what everyone else has been saying, looking good, dude!
    My vote goes to short hair too. It suits you.
    Thanks Bai...er Robutt I love your new avatar/sig.

  17. #23137
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Thanks Bai...er Robutt I love your new avatar/sig.
    Hehe thanks, man! Wolf Link was one of the best things about Twilight Princess. ^^

    To add a pic to my post, here is me and my friend having our turn riding in a flatmate's dinghy in the canal at our university. It was fun and vaguely surreal but I was freaking out the whole time because I did not want to capsize into that water! o_O

  18. #23138
    Fluffy Kitten Socks-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    1,047
    I love being out on the water. I've never capsized a boat accidentally. That water doesn't look too bad compared to some ponds I've seen.

  19. #23139
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,134
    I love to swim but I get a little edgy in deep/open water. Minor case of Thalassophobia, I think. It wasn't too bad in the area we were floating around in, but there are plenty of burger wrappings and beer cans bobbing around in there. Plus, I'd seen how many drunken students had stumbled over the bridge there. I wasn't prepared to find out whether or not they had cast their puke overboard.

  20. #23140
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    To add a pic to my post, here is me and my friend having our turn riding in a flatmate's dinghy in the canal at our university. It was fun and vaguely surreal but I was freaking out the whole time because I did not want to capsize into that water! o_O
    Wow you look totally different than your other pictures. Are you wearing your hair shorter now? Anyways, looks good. I think you looked good in your other pictures, now you just look like a different kind of good

    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    I love to swim but I get a little edgy in deep/open water. Minor case of Thalassophobia, I think.
    I'm a little bit afraid of the ocean myself. I think it's cause it can't be controlled; if the sea wants to get pissed off and capsize your boat, it's going to do so whether you like it or not. Then there's the krakens, sharks, King Trident, and all the other fishy things that don't want you in their home :O

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •