1. #23101
    I love being out on the water. I've never capsized a boat accidentally. That water doesn't look too bad compared to some ponds I've seen.



  2. #23102
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    I love to swim but I get a little edgy in deep/open water. Minor case of Thalassophobia, I think. It wasn't too bad in the area we were floating around in, but there are plenty of burger wrappings and beer cans bobbing around in there. Plus, I'd seen how many drunken students had stumbled over the bridge there. I wasn't prepared to find out whether or not they had cast their puke overboard.

  3. #23103
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    To add a pic to my post, here is me and my friend having our turn riding in a flatmate's dinghy in the canal at our university. It was fun and vaguely surreal but I was freaking out the whole time because I did not want to capsize into that water! o_O
    Wow you look totally different than your other pictures. Are you wearing your hair shorter now? Anyways, looks good. I think you looked good in your other pictures, now you just look like a different kind of good

    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    I love to swim but I get a little edgy in deep/open water. Minor case of Thalassophobia, I think.
    I'm a little bit afraid of the ocean myself. I think it's cause it can't be controlled; if the sea wants to get pissed off and capsize your boat, it's going to do so whether you like it or not. Then there's the krakens, sharks, King Trident, and all the other fishy things that don't want you in their home :O

  4. #23104
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Wow you look totally different than your other pictures. Are you wearing your hair shorter now? Anyways, looks good. I think you looked good in your other pictures, now you just look like a different kind of good

    I'm a little bit afraid of the ocean myself. I think it's cause it can't be controlled; if the sea wants to get pissed off and capsize your boat, it's going to do so whether you like it or not. Then there's the krakens, sharks, King Trident, and all the other fishy things that don't want you in their home :O
    Ah, no. That picture is coming on about 2 years old now. My previous pictures are much more recent. I just felt like posting something other than a mugshot.
    Urgh! Yeah, the lack of power one has on the ocean is scary. But, it's really the unreadable and mysterious depth that gets me. As you said, krakens and such! D=

    Oh! Also! I got curious a while back about the "Maltese tiger" in your sig and did an image search. It would be so cool if that sub-breed of tigers existed! I love tigers and blue stuff is always nice, so a combination of the two would be awesome!
    Last edited by Baiyn; 2013-02-14 at 07:03 AM.

  5. #23105
    Blademaster Furzb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's what I do at work during mondays:


    (Click to enlarge!)

    I waste my time with Cameroid taking pictures of how bored I am.
    You seem kinda familiar, have we seen somewhere?

  6. #23106
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I crap you not, I have that same exact banana suit in my closet. I think you and I would have a good time together. Here's to having great taste in costumes. o/\o
    Bananas unite.

  7. #23107
    Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post
    You seem kinda familiar, have we seen somewhere?
    Everyone has always seen me but I never remember seeing anyone O_o

    I mean I'm pretty hard to spot being almost 2 meters tall.

    But honestly I doubt it :P

  8. #23108
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Oh! Also! I got curious a while back about the "Maltese tiger" in your sig and did an image search. It would be so cool if that sub-breed of tigers existed! I love tigers and blue stuff is always nice, so a combination of the two would be awesome!
    They do exist! (Or at the very list, did exist. :P) I mean, we have blue cats and bobcats, even black tigers! So why not a blue one? They're just hiding out in the secret city state of Tagisharia.



  9. #23109
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    15,525
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    They do exist! (Or at the very list, did exist. :P) I mean, we have blue cats and bobcats, even black tigers! So why not a blue one? They're just hiding out in the secret city state of Tagisharia.
    "Run Neon Tiger, there's a lot on your mind."

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO Show em how to live

  10. #23110
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    They do exist! (Or at the very list, did exist. :P) I mean, we have blue cats and bobcats, even black tigers! So why not a blue one? They're just hiding out in the secret city state of Tagisharia.
    Hehe! Never say never, I guess.
    Aren't black tigers just white tigers have have more stripes than normal fur? xD Have any been seen in the wild? (Also, you seen that Willem Defoe movie where he goes searching for the last Tasmanian tiger? It's weird and kinda melancholy, but good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    "Run Neon Tiger, there's a lot on your mind."
    I had an inkling that was The Killers, but I wasn't sure. I haven't listened to that album in ages! So much music out there that you sometimes forget even the good stuff. =I

  11. #23111
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Hehe! Never say never, I guess.
    Aren't black tigers just white tigers have have more stripes than normal fur? xD Have any been seen in the wild? (Also, you seen that Willem Defoe movie where he goes searching for the last Tasmanian tiger? It's weird and kinda melancholy, but good!



    I had an inkling that was The Killers, but I wasn't sure. I haven't listened to that album in ages! So much music out there that you sometimes forget even the good stuff. =I
    "So-called black tigers are due to pseudo-melanism. Pseudo-melanistic tigers have thick stripes so close together that the tawny background is barely visible between stripes." So yeah, more strips than non-strips. But they're amazing looking, and super beautiful. There have been black tigers seen in the wild, yes. Don't know what movie you're talking about.





  12. #23112
    Titan Snowraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    12,395
    So the last time I came here and posted an image someone said I might look better with a beard. To be honest, I always thought that too. Now it's been 1 month of beard growth and...


  13. #23113
    The Lightbringer Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,974
    Figured i'd add a picture of me on here. It's been long enough.

  14. #23114
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    So the last time I came here and posted an image someone said I might look better with a beard. To be honest, I always thought that too. Now it's been 1 month of beard growth and...

    You have so much stuff on your walls, and nice facial hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Figured i'd add a picture of me on here. It's been long enough.
    You look good. How old are you?



  15. #23115
    The Lightbringer Rivehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,974
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    You look good. How old are you?
    Thank you kindly! I'm 24.

  16. #23116
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    15,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post

    I had an inkling that was The Killers, but I wasn't sure. I haven't listened to that album in ages! So much music out there that you sometimes forget even the good stuff. =I
    I've been obsessed with that song lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Figured i'd add a picture of me on here. It's been long enough.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8c1AhoK.jpg[IMG]
    Nice, are you really a cop?

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO Show em how to live

  17. #23117
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    So the last time I came here and posted an image someone said I might look better with a beard. To be honest, I always thought that too. Now it's been 1 month of beard growth and...


    Dude you look like Peter Dinklage, the guy from Game of Thrones.

  18. #23118
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Ah, no. That picture is coming on about 2 years old now. My previous pictures are much more recent. I just felt like posting something other than a mugshot.
    Oh, gotcha. Well I like your newer pictures more anyways. You have sweet hair.
    Oh! Also! I got curious a while back about the "Maltese tiger" in your sig and did an image search. It would be so cool if that sub-breed of tigers existed! I love tigers and blue stuff is always nice, so a combination of the two would be awesome!
    They do exist, Robutt, they do. They live in our hearts. All we need to do to call them forth is believe. BELIEVE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    So the last time I came here and posted an image someone said I might look better with a beard. To be honest, I always thought that too. Now it's been 1 month of beard growth and...

    snip [/IMG]
    There's a lot I like about this picture, Arnorei. First off, you have awesome facial hair. I know we joke around in this thread a lot about sweet facial hair, but that really is a nice looking beard. It's not too thick, and it's not to thin. That is just a handsome batch of facial hair you got going on there. I'm jelly.

    Second, I like your hairstyle. It retains your youth, but along with your beard, still makes you look manly. Very stylish imo.

    Third, damn dude, you have really great eyes. I wish I had such striking, clear eyes as that. All in all, this is a great pic. /brofist

  19. #23119
    The Patient Mehbooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by MathPraetor View Post
    Dude you look like Peter Dinklage, the guy from Game of Thrones.
    Nope I can't see any resemblance dude...might wanna go see an Optician!
    Funny Bunny

  20. #23120
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Nope I can't see any resemblance dude...might wanna go see an Optician!
    If YOU don't see it, He must be wrong!!!!
    He looks like him on some pictures of Peter Dinklage but not on most of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •