I love being out on the water. I've never capsized a boat accidentally. That water doesn't look too bad compared to some ponds I've seen.

Deleted
    I love to swim but I get a little edgy in deep/open water. Minor case of Thalassophobia, I think. It wasn't too bad in the area we were floating around in, but there are plenty of burger wrappings and beer cans bobbing around in there. Plus, I'd seen how many drunken students had stumbled over the bridge there. I wasn't prepared to find out whether or not they had cast their puke overboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    To add a pic to my post, here is me and my friend having our turn riding in a flatmate's dinghy in the canal at our university. It was fun and vaguely surreal but I was freaking out the whole time because I did not want to capsize into that water! o_O
    Wow you look totally different than your other pictures. Are you wearing your hair shorter now? Anyways, looks good. I think you looked good in your other pictures, now you just look like a different kind of good

I love to swim but I get a little edgy in deep/open water. Minor case of Thalassophobia, I think.
    I'm a little bit afraid of the ocean myself. I think it's cause it can't be controlled; if the sea wants to get pissed off and capsize your boat, it's going to do so whether you like it or not. Then there's the krakens, sharks, King Trident, and all the other fishy things that don't want you in their home :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Wow you look totally different than your other pictures. Are you wearing your hair shorter now? Anyways, looks good. I think you looked good in your other pictures, now you just look like a different kind of good

I'm a little bit afraid of the ocean myself. I think it's cause it can't be controlled; if the sea wants to get pissed off and capsize your boat, it's going to do so whether you like it or not. Then there's the krakens, sharks, King Trident, and all the other fishy things that don't want you in their home :O
    Ah, no. That picture is coming on about 2 years old now. My previous pictures are much more recent. I just felt like posting something other than a mugshot.
    Urgh! Yeah, the lack of power one has on the ocean is scary. But, it's really the unreadable and mysterious depth that gets me. As you said, krakens and such! D=

Oh! Also! I got curious a while back about the "Maltese tiger" in your sig and did an image search. It would be so cool if that sub-breed of tigers existed! I love tigers and blue stuff is always nice, so a combination of the two would be awesome!
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-02-14 at 07:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Here's what I do at work during mondays:

(Click to enlarge!)

I waste my time with Cameroid taking pictures of how bored I am.
    You seem kinda familiar, have we seen somewhere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I crap you not, I have that same exact banana suit in my closet. I think you and I would have a good time together. Here's to having great taste in costumes. o/\o
    Bananas unite.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furzb View Post
    You seem kinda familiar, have we seen somewhere?
    Everyone has always seen me but I never remember seeing anyone O_o

I mean I'm pretty hard to spot being almost 2 meters tall.

But honestly I doubt it :P

Oh! Also! I got curious a while back about the "Maltese tiger" in your sig and did an image search. It would be so cool if that sub-breed of tigers existed! I love tigers and blue stuff is always nice, so a combination of the two would be awesome!
    They do exist! (Or at the very list, did exist. :P) I mean, we have blue cats and bobcats, even black tigers! So why not a blue one? They're just hiding out in the secret city state of Tagisharia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    They do exist! (Or at the very list, did exist. :P) I mean, we have blue cats and bobcats, even black tigers! So why not a blue one? They're just hiding out in the secret city state of Tagisharia.
    "Run Neon Tiger, there's a lot on your mind."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Hehe! Never say never, I guess.
    Aren't black tigers just white tigers have have more stripes than normal fur? xD Have any been seen in the wild? (Also, you seen that Willem Defoe movie where he goes searching for the last Tasmanian tiger? It's weird and kinda melancholy, but good!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    "Run Neon Tiger, there's a lot on your mind."
    I had an inkling that was The Killers, but I wasn't sure. I haven't listened to that album in ages! So much music out there that you sometimes forget even the good stuff. =I

Hehe! Never say never, I guess.
    Aren't black tigers just white tigers have have more stripes than normal fur? xD Have any been seen in the wild? (Also, you seen that Willem Defoe movie where he goes searching for the last Tasmanian tiger? It's weird and kinda melancholy, but good!

I had an inkling that was The Killers, but I wasn't sure. I haven't listened to that album in ages! So much music out there that you sometimes forget even the good stuff. =I
    "So-called black tigers are due to pseudo-melanism. Pseudo-melanistic tigers have thick stripes so close together that the tawny background is barely visible between stripes." So yeah, more strips than non-strips. But they're amazing looking, and super beautiful. There have been black tigers seen in the wild, yes. Don't know what movie you're talking about.

Deleted
    So the last time I came here and posted an image someone said I might look better with a beard. To be honest, I always thought that too. Now it's been 1 month of beard growth and...

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    So the last time I came here and posted an image someone said I might look better with a beard. To be honest, I always thought that too. Now it's been 1 month of beard growth and...

You have so much stuff on your walls, and nice facial hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Figured i'd add a picture of me on here. It's been long enough.
    You look good. How old are you?

10+ Year Old Account

I've been obsessed with that song lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    Figured i'd add a picture of me on here. It's been long enough.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8c1AhoK.jpg[IMG]
    Nice, are you really a cop?

Dude you look like Peter Dinklage, the guy from Game of Thrones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, no. That picture is coming on about 2 years old now. My previous pictures are much more recent. I just felt like posting something other than a mugshot.
    Oh, gotcha. Well I like your newer pictures more anyways. You have sweet hair.
    They do exist, Robutt, they do. They live in our hearts. All we need to do to call them forth is believe. BELIEVE!

snip [/IMG]
    There's a lot I like about this picture, Arnorei. First off, you have awesome facial hair. I know we joke around in this thread a lot about sweet facial hair, but that really is a nice looking beard. It's not too thick, and it's not to thin. That is just a handsome batch of facial hair you got going on there. I'm jelly.

Second, I like your hairstyle. It retains your youth, but along with your beard, still makes you look manly. Very stylish imo.

Third, damn dude, you have really great eyes. I wish I had such striking, clear eyes as that. All in all, this is a great pic. /brofist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MathPraetor View Post
    Nope I can't see any resemblance dude...might wanna go see an Optician!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Nope I can't see any resemblance dude...might wanna go see an Optician!
    If YOU don't see it, He must be wrong!!!!
    He looks like him on some pictures of Peter Dinklage but not on most of them.

Deleted

Dearest Arnorei,

You look great in this picture and your beard is rather fetching!!!...keep it if you can

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MathPraetor View Post
    My exact same reaction.