10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone takes it as a compliment when you say they remind you of a famous midget.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MathPraetor View Post
    Dude you look like Peter Dinklage, the guy from Game of Thrones.
    lol, this is the second time someone tells me this. To be honest I think I look more like Isaac Clarke from Dead Space, but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    There's a lot I like about this picture, Arnorei. First off, you have awesome facial hair. I know we joke around in this thread a lot about sweet facial hair, but that really is a nice looking beard. It's not too thick, and it's not to thin. That is just a handsome batch of facial hair you got going on there. I'm jelly.

Second, I like your hairstyle. It retains your youth, but along with your beard, still makes you look manly. Very stylish imo.

Third, damn dude, you have really great eyes. I wish I had such striking, clear eyes as that. All in all, this is a great pic. /brofist
    Thank you. I once had long hair, that looked good on me... unfortunately my hair didn't agree and started falling and breaking, so had to cut it and have been keeping it cut ever since.
    About the beard, it looks ok because without it the problems with my teeth can be seen better. Unfortunately until I fix my teeth I won't look so good without beard.
    And lol, you said it before about the eyes, thanks again. Though as I said you look good as well, so you don't need to wish you had eyes like mine /brofist back

Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Dearest Arnorei,

You look great in this picture and your beard is rather fetching!!!...keep it if you can
    Thank you I am planning on keeping at least part of it... hopefully at my new job they don't have some stupid regulations about this, heard someone say that where they worked they did.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 12:38 PM ----------

I don't think anyone takes it as a compliment when you say they remind you of a famous midget.
    lol, I can't stop laughing now, this comment was awesome. To be honest I looked at the guy, now I don't know what to say, he doesn't look bad or good in my eyes, haven't seen Game of Thrones so don't know what he does there but I don't know, if people see a resmblance... I don't take it as an insult, but can't take it as a compliment either since I don't see the resemblance much.

Deleted
    Hahahahaha this is so out of context it made me laugh

Me about a year ago.. Unfortunately the piercing is no longer there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post

Me about a year ago.. Unfortunately the piercing is no longer there
    Did you take it out or grow out? mine seems to be growing out ((

I struggle to find any pictures where i haven't been drinking :-\

Deleted
    That lady on the first picture looks like that main actress from Homeland series, I think her name is Claire Danes, very pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by dannypoos View Post
    Did you take it out or grow out? mine seems to be growing out ((
    No, I play Hockey and when I went to take my helmet off it got caught and I just yanked it straight out.. Got some brutal scar tissue there now Didn't even realize what I was doing until I felt the blood trickle down from my eye brow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That lady on the first picture looks like that main actress from Homeland series, I think her name is Claire Danes, very pretty!
    Yeah, she does look like that, BTW.... I'm not used to see you as a moderator, i think is the chat tread fault >.>

Edit: Lol i don't really know why but i keep coming to these thread but i have never posted an image here :P
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-02-18 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    lol, this is the second time someone tells me this.
    Guilty!
    Also shaved my cheeks, as seen in avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enid (you know, the vague Jurassic Park reference?)
    Just your average WoW stoner hanging out with his dog lol

and rabbit it seems. You look rather stoned aswell. Got some snacks you wanna share?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Came home last night and I went to the bathroom to trim up my beard. As I was doing this I was panning to go out today and get my usual crewcut/caesar cut at my barber. ...When suddenly, I said FUCK IT!!! And just decided to just buzz it all off with my clippers :O Haven't had my hair look like this in ages, I love it now, no more bedhead or styling my hair for a while bwhahaha! Only downside is that it's winter so I'll have to wear a hat when I go outside or my head will freeze

So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Nokia Lumia 920's got an awesome regular camera... but the front-facing camera still sucks. This downward angle makes my hair look much bigger than it is (about 3 inches of curlage up top). The exposure almost makes me look like I'm a redhead. Been shaving the terrible excuse for a mustache, but without the pitiful chinfuzz, I look really weird. That being said, it really does need some grooming.

And luls, there's a bit of wine stain on my lip.

Here's one from about two years ago that I posted I'm sure several hundred pages ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Came home last night and I went to the bathroom to trim up my beard. As I was doing this I was panning to go out today and get my usual crewcut/caesar cut at my barber. ...When suddenly, I said FUCK IT!!! And just decided to just buzz it all off with my clippers :O Haven't had my hair look like this in ages, I love it now, no more bedhead or styling my hair for a while bwhahaha! Only downside is that it's winter so I'll have to wear a hat when I go outside or my head will freeze
    You look a lot like Joe Rogan and Aaron Lewis with that hair. Looks really good on you (no homo).

Hey sexy people! :D
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

What?You didn't say it had to be recent.And I'm on the left.And not a girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here is me again With glasses this time, like a lot of people who sometimes wear contacts, sometimes glasses, I have majority of pictures with contacts because they just look nicer, so one with glasses for a change. Pic might be weird with the bunnies but I just thought it was too revealing and probably not very fitting for a forum where very young people read/post too... No, I'm not actually naked or anything <.< real pic is here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    snip
    Hmm...I like that point of view in the real picture....

Also it's creepy because the door is a little open, almost seems like a ghost is about to enter or something. :P

(inappropiate post)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hmm...I like that point of view in the real picture....

Also it's creepy because the door is a little open, almost seems like a ghost is about to enter or something. :P

(inappropiate post)
    I have a cat, doors are never closed anywhere.