1. #23481
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    So yea, genetics caught up with me and I have to wear my glasses from now on. Also beard sprouting back, time to start growing santastyle back for next christmas!
    o/

    Always liked your pictures

  2. #23482
    Whitey, glasses look good on you!

  3. #23483
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Much obliged you two ^^ The glasses take a heck of a lot of getting used to, hope this phase doesn't last too long..

  4. #23484
    The Patient Meeria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    So yea, genetics caught up with me and I have to wear my glasses from now on. Also beard sprouting back, time to start growing santastyle back for next christmas!
    You sure don't look like a typical Finn to me (fellow Finn here o/). Glasses look amazing tho, and I'm one of those people who normally rage about people wearing that type of glasses.

  5. #23485
    Brewmaster Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    So yea, genetics caught up with me and I have to wear my glasses from now on. Also beard sprouting back, time to start growing santastyle back for next christmas!

    <snip>
    Glasses ftw!

  6. #23486
    Stood in the Fire Lighthawk45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southwest England
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    You get two pictures for the price of one!



    First one is from New years, second one is from 2 days ago.

    -G
    Looks like you have lost weight mate ( sorry if thats rude )
    Good job , keep it up !

  7. #23487
    Was alone at the gym the other day, had my ipad with me, yay.

    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  8. #23488
    Mechagnome Quirin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    561
    Your gym is poor.

  9. #23489
    It is, but I don't need flash to do what men have been doing since the stone age.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  10. #23490
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    It is, but I don't need flash to do what men have been doing since the stone age.
    Oooooooooooh burn from the Vizzle.

  11. #23491
    Hey vizzle, nice to finally meet you haha. And your gym has a minimalistic charm to it. I'd rather go there than to those expensive places where people go to show off their jogging pants and their steroids.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  12. #23492
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Hey vizzle, nice to finally meet you haha. And your gym has a minimalistic charm to it. I'd rather go there than to those expensive places where people go to show off their jogging pants and their steroids.
    I would say the same if I'd seen your pic! I posted old pics here about a year ago, if not two, but yea, this one's recent. I'm glad you like the gym, I do prefer the simple one; less creeps and more freedom to do what you want, imo. More pics if you wanna see:

    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...65382305_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...76489600_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...36904244_n.jpg
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  13. #23493
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    You get two pictures for the price of one!

    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

    First one is from New years, second one is from 2 days ago.

    -G
    That's some excellent weight loss. Props.

  14. #23494
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I would say the same if I'd seen your pic! I posted old pics here about a year ago, if not two, but yea, this one's recent. I'm glad you like the gym, I do prefer the simple one; less creeps and more freedom to do what you want, imo. More pics if you wanna see:

    http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...65382305_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...76489600_n.jpg
    http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...36904244_n.jpg
    I really like that gym. No pretentious tryhards. Although your iPad is annoying me.

  15. #23495
    Haha, unfortunately I have no camera so the iPad is my only choice.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  16. #23496
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Haha, unfortunately I have no camera so the iPad is my only choice.
    Fair enough then Nothing worse than females taking pictures of themselves with iPads, haha.

  17. #23497
    Herald of the Titans BHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WMTown
    Posts
    2,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Fair enough then Nothing worse than females taking pictures of themselves with iPads, haha.
    But it's fine for males? ;p

  18. #23498
    Pandaren Monk GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    But it's fine for males? ;p
    Both pretty equal

  19. #23499

  20. #23500
    Why a tablet to a gym?

    WHY?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •