Deleted
    Who is this pickles person and where is his non-existent post that keeps bumping this thread

Deleted
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...04534442_n.jpg

Messing about with my new camera ("slight" upgrade, went from Nikon D40 to D3200 ). ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    plz continue. (no more guys)
    Fine, I'll answer your prayers this time.
    The pic is taken in a hostel where I stayed for this past weekend while visiting a little town in the middle of nowhere for a rock festival.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    The pic is taken in a hostel where I stayed for this past weekend while visiting a little town in the middle of nowhere for a rock festival.
    How tall are you? Your legs go on for miles!

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Indeed, they go all the way to the floor even! Shame its dark in that picture, you appear to have a lovely shade of red hair?

I would complain at Ron's attitude, but no one can hear me over the sound of how stunning you are.

I would say judging on the angle of the camera and the average height of a door, are you .... 5'8"?
    Last edited by Alexpower3; 2013-08-05 at 01:47 PM.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

Deleted
    She does look to be very tall but it looks good on her. Also, that red stripe on your hair looks pretty good.

Deleted
    I'm 5'10" (178 in EU). Actually it's my upper body that's tall, with kind of short legs. Waist down I'm pretty much a normal person, waist up more like Slenderman.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Shame its dark in that picture, you appear to have a lovely shade of red hair?
    Wouldn't say it's dark, you just overthink it... my hair is exactly what it looks in there if you don't think too much, which is kind of dark brown (almost black but not like jet black) with red tips.

And thanks for the nice comments. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    which is kind of dark brown (almost black but not like jet black) with red tips.
    Looks good, it suits you.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I'm 5'10" (178 in EU). Actually it's my upper body that's tall, with kind of short legs. Waist down I'm pretty much a normal person, waist up more like Slenderman.
    mathmatical !
    im a nerd .. stop laughing!

I have the opposite structure, with an average - to - small torso with much longer than average arms/legs
    I'd post a picture to prove it but I lack the confidence to take one >.>

Wouldn't say it's dark, you just overthink it... my hair is exactly what it looks in there if you don't think too much, which is kind of dark brown (almost black but not like jet black) with red tips.

And thanks for the nice comments. :3
    You're probably the only one who can see what your real hair color is the picture is lacking enough light to tell, but I didn't even notice that little bit of red. xD

And you are very welcome!
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well either way, yay for tall ladies!! lol I'm 6'5" (199cm), so most people are short in my eyes lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Looks good, it suits you.
    Thanks, I'm happy with it myself too. :3 Wanted to get something that wouldn't be too ordinary but also not too silly like those neon colors or anime hair colors... So this was the idea, did it myself by the way, not a fan of hair salons.

And Alexpower3, you really need to calibrate your screen.
    Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2013-08-05 at 02:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well either way, yay for tall ladies!! lol I'm 6'5" (199cm), so most people are short in my eyes lol
    Visit Europe, well, north or east Europe, west and south are rather short Tall ladies everywhere. I am 174cm myself and was the shortest girl in my class back in the school days when we had to line up by height for PE classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Visit Europe, well, north or east Europe, west and south are rather short Tall ladies everywhere. I am 174cm myself and was the shortest girl in my class back in the school days when we had to line up by height for PE classes
    In progress! Sitting in my hotel in Umea and remotely connecting back to my PC from my laptop lol I was out hiking all morning and day and now back for a little relaxation before a night out.

10+ Year Old Account
    In progress! Sitting in my hotel in Umea and remotely connecting back to my PC from my laptop lol I was out hiking all morning and day and now back for a little relaxation before a night out.
    Excellent! Hope you have a lovely trip

Deleted
    In progress!
    Don't forget to order this: http://www.amazon.com/Bang-Estonia-E.../dp/B0096PWRKG

10+ Year Old Account
    lol I will get to Estonia one day. I was in Denmark for two weeks, starting my second week in Sweden, and then going over to Norway for a week before a weekend in London to visit friends.

Deleted
    What's Umeå like? Isn't it mostly a university town with little else there?

That area of Sweden is nice though. Skellefteå I think is either just north or just south, but it's really nice there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    What's Umeå like? Isn't it mostly a university town with little else there?

That area of Sweden is nice though. Skellefteå I think is either just north or just south, but it's really nice there.
    It's pretty quiet. Then again, this whole trip has mostly been quiet compared to what I am used to. I came up here for the whole "nature" thing. Apparently there is a major Swedish TV station here too, so I want to visit that being that I am in the industry. But the area around Umea is gorgeous.

Deleted
    It's pretty quiet. Then again, this whole trip has mostly been quiet compared to what I am used to. I came up here for the whole "nature" thing. Apparently there is a major Swedish TV station here too, so I want to visit that being that I am in the industry. But the area around Umea is gorgeous.
    Yeah Northern Sweden is very 'untouched'. Considering buying some land in the far north and building a place there and enjoying the peace and quiet. Beautiful country.