You two look cute Let me guess, first day picture!

Here's an update from me:

Last two is just bad lighting and bad phone camera

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnandhun View Post
    Thank you!! We have a BLAST going to events (Comic cons, Ren. Faires, Scottish Games) to sell our stuff...
    My brother's down in Texas right now getting our new Armoury shop ready to open up at Texas Renaissance Festival next weekend.
    Wait, do you guys work for Ravenswood Leather or what? I never even noticed it was your location.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Me and my husband in Hawaii
    You two really are a cute couple. Was Hawaii awesome?

You're human form still looks good, Kerdbroz!
    Last edited by ~Mynta Swirl~; 2013-10-06 at 09:50 PM.

Y'all so pretty.

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    You two really are a cute couple. Was Hawaii awesome?
    Thanks! Yeah, we lived in Hawaii for 4 years - gorgeous state. We just moved to Massachusettes from there. This photo was our last night on the town without the kids before moving to our next base
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2013-10-07 at 04:23 AM.

Heyooo, another photoooo!

The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

I think you're in the running for most pictures posted, DurosAangTizzle. :P Also, why u no Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Looq View Post
    Kind of nervous that somehow someone I know would see this..but nah...no way.
    #irrationalfears
    Jim? Is that you?
    i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz | G.Skill DDR3 1800MHz @ 2133MHz @ 10-11-10-28 1T 8GB | Asus P8P67 v3.1 | GTX 780 | Corsair HX650 |Dell U2412M IPS 24" LCD | Mushkin Chronos 120GB SSD SATA III| Mushkin Chronos 480GB SSD SATA III (Games) | Creative X-Fi Soundcard | Windows 7 Professional x64

I think you're in the running for most pictures posted, DurosAangTizzle. :P Also, why u no Steam?
    i am a steamer

All done up for my birthday party last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    All done up for my birthday party last Saturday.
    I don't know how women do it. Hair, makeup, jewelry on top of wearing the right clothes. If I were a chick and had that much hair, pony tail every time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I don't know how women do it. Hair, makeup, jewelry on top of wearing the right clothes. If I were a chick and had that much hair, pony tail every time lol
    It just looks like I've got a lot of hair, backcombing for the win. And I never put this much effort into going out, once a year will do!

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    It just looks like I've got a lot of hair, backcombing for the win. And I never put this much effort into going out, once a year will do!
    Still too much work! Credit awarded where credit is due, even for once a year lol I mean, I am well-groomed and maintained, but I lucked out being a man :P Maintenance is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Still too much work! Credit awarded where credit is due, even for once a year lol I mean, I am well-groomed and maintained, but I lucked out being a man :P Maintenance is easier.
    wife got inducted into an honors society last week. i spent as long as it takes to put on pants, a shirt, a tie, socks and shoes. maybe 5 minutes? she spends god knows how long, and she tells me i look good, lol. she looked good too, even if she wont admit it
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Been a bit busy overall and I sometimes forget to log on Steam though I've finally decided on active duty military over National Guard. Smite me later...
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Mechagnome

Oh well, hello there.

This is a cut part of a celebration picture taken 2 years ago with my face on it, and I just thought I'd share it! Not sure how my "random hairstyle" looked back then, since I got a longer hair now.

I've been thinking of "going back" though... just not sure if it's a good idea.

The mmo-champ mages deserve to know who's been 1984-ing them for over a year now. Sorry for the crappy quality, seems I moved just enough to stir things up on the photo when I took it.

Wait, do you guys work for Ravenswood Leather or what? I never even noticed it was your location.
    We do indeed, and love every minute of it! (I'm about to crash after 34.5 hours worked since 8am yesterday morning.)
    He works all over the shop (management training), and I run the front office/sales floor.

Him: http://www.ravenswoodleather.com/ind...roduct&id=1152
    Me: http://www.ravenswoodleather.com/ind...product&id=708
    "The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnandhun View Post
    We do indeed, and love every minute of it! (I'm about to crash after 34.5 hours worked since 8am yesterday morning.)
    He works all over the shop (management training), and I run the front office/sales floor.

Him: http://www.ravenswoodleather.com/ind...roduct&id=1152
    Me: http://www.ravenswoodleather.com/ind...product&id=708
    That's awesome. Ravenswood certainly has some nice stuff, but it sure can be pricey. I mean, I've worked with leather before and it's far from easy, but I'm going to need a job before I pick up the few things I want. :P