10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    I love this. Is there a theme for the getup?
    Not at all! We both had a day off yesterday, so we headed down to Lithia Park in Ashland all gussied-up for fun photos, food, and hot cider. Just enjoying Sunday.
    "The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnandhun View Post
    Not at all! We both had a day off yesterday, so we headed down to Lithia Park in Ashland all gussied-up for fun photos, food, and hot cider. Just enjoying Sunday.
    Sounds like a good time. Share again if you get another such day!

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yes, Mr. Burgundy - I am a natural ginger.
    thats what i presumed
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ron sometimes... *hands cookie* There you go buddy.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yes, Mr. Burgundy - I am a natural ginger.
    You're lucky he asked it in a nice way lol

Indeed for Ron that was pretty polite.

O hey a thread filled with good looking people to make me feel insecure of myself, awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The best bit is when you cant find them, spend 20minutes looking and then realise you're wearing them...
    Why would you even start looking for them while wearing them? I only start looking for glasses when I can't see as well as I'd like. When they're on, I can, and there will be nothing giving me the idea that "hmmm I should get my glasses", if that made any sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Why would you even start looking for them while wearing them? I only start looking for glasses when I can't see as well as I'd like. When they're on, I can, and there will be nothing giving me the idea that "hmmm I should get my glasses", if that made any sense.
    You're wearing them on your head, but not necessarily on your eyes ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Because in my head I didnt recall putting them on, Im short sighted but I can read my PC/book fine without them, so its common I take them off if I don't need them on. Just sometimes Im so confused I totally forget I actually put them back on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    So yeah, here's a pretty recent photo of me that doesn't look too stupid - I've never been the most photogenic of people:

And here's one from about 3 years ago for comparison:

Yup! Not changed a bit.
    Last edited by stuartj1992; 2013-10-29 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    O hey a thread filled with good looking people to make me feel insecure of myself, awesome!
    *Nod*

Or well... the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We're all goodlooking... I suppose... In a way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Very. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    Idk about that, but you are very VERY easy on the eyes. :3
    Thank you guys! You both made me smile

I feel very narcissistic wanting to post another picture on here of myself but i feel like i look different in each one! .__.

Asides from an ex-avid WoW player and MMORPG enthusiast, Im a mixed martial artist here in Miami. A superb passion of mine and I feel the appropriate award for all the hard work is the shape im in. I hope I dont lose it in the next decade :x
    Last edited by Soulrender; 2013-10-29 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender View Post

I feel very narcissistic wanting to post another picture on here of myself but i feel like i look different in each one! .__.

Asides from an ex-avid WoW player and MMORPG enthusiast, Im a mixed martial artist here in Miami. A superb passion of mine and I feel the appropriate award for all the hard work is the shape im in. I hope I dont lose it in the next decade :x
    Are you trying to give Hyde a point? cause... you're doing it... and if it is for me... KEEP DOING IT :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Are you trying to give Hyde a point? cause... you're doing it... and if it is for me... KEEP DOING IT :P
    What was Hyde's point? haha I jumped in here super late. Ive been busy with school and check on here from time to time

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1269/bqx5.jpg[IMG]

What do the symbols on your tat mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    What do the symbols on your tat mean?
    "Be like water" in traditional chinese. More or less its the foundation to the way I view life.....also noting Bruce Lee is one of my favorite philosophers. Be calm and still and all will be calm and still around you, nothing is more important than individuality, yet you always need to adapt to your environment without ruining the core principle of yourself. Crash when the time calls for it, not when you want to. Rest at all times.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was Hyde's point? haha I jumped in here super late. Ive been busy with school and check on here from time to time
    He was saying that he felt insecure of posting his picture here because these thread is full of good looking or hot people, and you are giving him more points with your picture :P

- - - Updated - - -

"Be like water" in traditional chinese. More or less its the foundation to the way I view life.....also noting Bruce Lee is one of my favorite philosophers. Be calm and still and all will be calm and still around you, nothing is more important than individuality, yet you always need to adapt to your environment without ruining the core principle of yourself. Crash when the time calls for it, not when you want to. Rest at all times.
    That sounds pretty cool :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. I have always wanted a tattoo, but every time I have someone draw up something I like, I somehow mentally talk myself out of it because the idea of it being permanent gets to me. Well, short of laser removal lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Nice. I have always wanted a tattoo, but every time I have someone draw up something I like, I somehow mentally talk myself out of it because the idea of it being permanent gets to me. Well, short of laser removal lol

You know, with the growing technology nowadays, I got over my fear. I have to say I did share the fear though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    He was saying that he felt insecure of posting his picture here because these thread is full of good looking or hot people, and you are giving him more points with your picture :P

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds pretty cool :O
    Thank you man! I appreciate the compliment My girlfriend would kill me if she saw me being a narcissistic douche on here D: