Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    World's worst advice ever. You're being nice, not constructive. Not everything suits everyone.. like, I'm sure he'd look a mess with a mullet.

But in this case, your hair looks alright. Maybe ditch the 'stache because they typically have a habit of screaming pedophile.
    Additional tip: Pluck them hairs between your eyebrows, since they're connecting. Eyebrows should be strong and independent like Beyoncé.
    I'm not being nice. I meant what I said taking my preferences into consideration. Didn't say anything about the mustache because he said he was going to take it off.

Edit: And his eyebrows don't look connected from looking at the picture. If they do, it's because of the shadow or poor light.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2014-07-25 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm not being nice. I meant what I said taking my preferences into consideration. Didn't say anything about the mustache because he said he was going to take it off.
    I'm taking about his hair.
    So he could pull off a mullet then, I take it?

Yeah, "You'd look good regardless of whatever" is literally the worst advice anyone could give anyone, ever.
    I'm just being honest, since he was asking for honesty.

Deleted
    I'm taking about his hair.
    So he could pull off a mullet then, I take it?

[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/49ac7a3fe63d737fb684524ec1ea6997/tumblr_mwgq1lzHJx1skne29o1_400.gif[img]

Yeah, "You'd look good regardless of whatever" is literally the worst advice anyone could give anyone, ever.
    I'm just being honest, since he was asking for honesty.
    His face looks good so I don't see why he wouldn't.

Edit: And his eyebrows don't look connected from looking at the picture. If they do, it's because of the shadow or poor light.
    They're clearly connecting. You can see them fade towards the middle but it's still forming a monobrow.
    Regardless, they're far too close together even if it's poor lighting.

Deleted
    They're clearly connecting. You can see them fade towards the middle but it's still forming a monobrow.
    Regardless, they're far too close together even if it's poor lighting.
    Probably or probably not. Honestly, without a better picture of the zone I can't really say for sure but I don't care lol. And assuming that is a monobrow, I don't mind that kind of monobrow. It's pretty "whatever floats your boat", from my part, if it's only that or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I get only comments always on my pic about my clock, i think i just throw it away cause nobody seems to like it! :P
    Its a Dali clock, if you're going to throw it away just send it to me instead.

His face looks good so I don't see why he wouldn't.
    Yeah.. no. Your point in regards to "everything and anything looks good" is straight up wrong.

He should totally just shave the crown of his head and dye what remains magenta.. but hey, at least Majad would still think it looks okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably or probably not. Honestly, without a better picture of the zone I can't really say for sure but I don't care lol. And assuming that is a monobrow, I don't mind that kind of monobrow. It's pretty "whatever floats your boat", from my part, if it's only that or something.
    Invest in glasses or contact lenses, sis.

Deleted
    Yeah.. no. Your point in regards to "everything and anything looks good" is straight up wrong.

He should totally just shave the crown of his head and dye what remains magenta.. but hey, at least Majad would still think it looks okay.
    I'm sorry my taste are way wider than yours, Ely.

- - - Updated - - -

Invest in glasses or contact lenses, sis.
    No thank you, sis.

I'm sorry my taste are way wider than yours, Ely.
    You find Simon Cowell attractive.

I think that pretty much invalidates your "taste".

Deleted
    You find Simon Cowell attractive.

I think that pretty much invalidates your "taste".
    Not my fault I find some old faces attractive.

- - - Updated - - -

And since I don't know if we're going off topic or not, I might as well:

I bet you're going to mention it, Ely.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4Z0ysASs.jpg[IMG]

Pluck them hairs, dear god.

10+ Year Old Account
    World's worst advice ever. You're being nice, not constructive. Not everything suits everyone.. like, I'm sure he'd look a mess with a mullet.

But in this case, your hair looks alright. Maybe ditch the 'stache because they typically have a habit of screaming pedophile.
    Additional tip: Pluck them hairs between your eyebrows, since they're connecting. Eyebrows should be strong and independent like Beyoncé.
    stache is going off as i said, and eyebrows i shave in mid from time to time, didn't notice it being a big problem already :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc8797d4ed68; 2014-07-25 at 12:27 AM.

stache is going off as i said, and eyebrows i shave in mid from time to time, didn't notice it being a big problem already :P
    Just giving a bit of honest advice, do with it what you will, haha.

Deleted
    Pluck them hairs, dear god.
    Haha.

I started doing it after you told me like months ago. I stopped two weeks ago because it's boring as hell. I do not have the patience to do it.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/od1JrIf.jpg

Was wondering if someone could tell me how it looks, got cut today and want some feedback if it is good or not (honest opinion please!)
    (Mustache i will shave btw :P)
    Some eyebrow-plucking might be in order, looks very unibrow-y, though that may be the lighting. I'd slim them down a little nonetheless. Otherwise, cute
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

- - - Updated - - -

I always thought you would be more Asian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    Some eyebrow-plucking might be in order, looks very unibrow-y, though that may be the lighting. I'd slim them down a little nonetheless. Otherwise, cute
    Slim down? He needs to bulk up! He looks good as he is but all men look better with more muscle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SnickSnack View Post
    Reminded me of Notch for a second. Not bad.

#BeardsAreCool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Slim down? He needs to bulk up! He looks good as he is but all men look better with more muscle.
    Venara is talking about the guy's eyebrows.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha.

I started doing it after you told me like months ago. I stopped two weeks ago because it's boring as hell. I do not have the patience to do it.
    Lazyyyy.