Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That's a good point, a lot of people seem to think that women wear makeup to "impress men" but honestly it is oftentimes about artistic expression/feeling good about ourselves.
    Yes I just love feeling girly, I wasn't so into makeup when I was a lot younger, now I enjoy looking on top of my game especially when my man takes me out, I dont want to look so basic
    So true though! us makeup loving girls actually have a bunch of meme's towards that haha
    Here's one that i love:

Men: "Women wear makeup to impress us" or "women are lying to us with makeup"
    Us girls: "Pffft you think I own 40 Mac Lipsticks to impress someone who wouldn't know the difference of any color shade?" - "I dont see why a man would be stupid enough to think we have gold sparkly eyelids"

LOL heh xD

Ok this is so fun thing,like that,all kind of peoples gona be here

Quote Originally Posted by MakeupOnFLEEK View Post
    Ha xD it is not for everyone! I am part of the makeup girl community though, we think of it more as art instead of makeup so much. I enjoy making something prettier I love the routine of looking on point, i couldn't imagine going to work where everyone looks super gorgeous and dressed up without doing the same as well. I like getting pretty and making my features stand out even more.
    Oh I understand that and part of me wants to do more but like, I always end up too lazy or just like...whats the point when the only thing thats really gonna see me are trees? Like I know I should be doing it for myself, but its hard to really get myself to sit down and do it. I always say I'll start putting the time/effort in once I live in an actual city or whatever, but even when I'm in one on vaycay or w/e the only extra thing I tend to do is eyeliner. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by socksies View Post

Oh I understand that and part of me wants to do more but like, I always end up too lazy or just like...whats the point when the only thing thats really gonna see me are trees? Like I know I should be doing it for myself, but its hard to really get myself to sit down and do it. I always say I'll start putting the time/effort in once I live in an actual city or whatever, but even when I'm in one on vaycay or w/e the only extra thing I tend to do is eyeliner. <.<
    Oh girly I totally know what you mean! On my days off and when im just gaming all day and eating everything i can find in my apartment, screw putting on any makeup haha! I have those lazy days quite a lot too, but i just know that if i have to go anywhere in public i will not go out with out at least my eyebrows done perfectly xD eyeliner is funsies though! i just bought sooooo many damn eyeshadows and beautiful colored matte lipsticks i just HAVE to use them, it's like buying new clothes you just have to wear and show off LOL

This is me:

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/XTeh18C
    Last edited by Artworks; 2016-04-20 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artworks View Post
    This is me:

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/XTeh18C
    Nice beard.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Been working a lot recently, on the bright side making a fun trip to San Francisco with a friend next month.

Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    You are very cute.

You looking good thurin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    No kidding, considering...

Also, something more recent. Still love my eyes.
    You're my favorite character in Game of Thrones.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymhi View Post
    Been a while
    You remind me a bit of "deb" from Dexter (:

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    TGIF

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hi Thor, hot as always I see.

Deleted
    Doing a wee bit of blacksmithing... dirty and fun

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Thanks! Well I don't swear so much tho...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    omg! that's what I was just thinking too!
    ah i miss that show!

Deleted
    Not sure I'll ever get to 1000 posts at this snail's pace lol.
    Last edited by mmoc8167bb6457; 2016-05-03 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Kind of new to the mmo champion forums and just browsing alot lately to get a feel for the community here also I hate pics so you won't get many from me :S

Ahaa Nevermind I cannot post images yet
    Jeeze, you're a tease

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    So sorry, I will build my post count up and post a pic as soon as I can, Promise.
    Well I think you're allowed to now -at 10- so uhmm, yeah ^^