The Fate of All WoW Players.

I hear many people saying this has happened to them. And no, this is not a thread bashing WoW or players. It's more of a joke. Take it how you want though, but I got a good laugh out of writing it. Without further ado...
    Ladies and gentleman...
    The Tragedy of Little Billy:

-Billy logs on-
    [Guild][Billy]:Hey what's up guys?
    [Guild][Bob]:Man, I don't know, just feeling a bit down.
    [Guild][Billy]:Why, what's up man? What's the matter?
    [Guild][Bob]:This game just ain't what it used to be to me, I'm gonna quit tomorrow.
    [Guild][Joe]: >.>
    [Guild][Billy]:Aww man, you can't go. You're like the last person on my friends list who hasn't left yet!
    [Guild][Bob]:Sorry man to let you down, I just can't stand playing this game anymore. I'm not even going to bother telling you why. I'm sure you can see how this game is really a money scheme nowadays.
    [Guild][Joe]: <.<
    [Guild][Billy]:What?! Are you kidding me, WoW is a great game and still has lots to offer, but it's your choice man. I can't hold you back. I'm gonna miss you though.
    [Guild][Bob]:I'm gonna miss you too man.
    [Guild][Joe]:LOLWOWSUX
    -Joe logged off-
    -Bob logged off-
    [Guild][Billy]: ;_;

After running many dungeons foreveralone.jpg with people from other servers using the LFD tool, Billy finally decided to call it a night. On top of it all, he met a lot of people using LFD that he liked, but will never see again. What a shame.

Billy then logged onto MMOchamp with a certain rage in his heart. He did not know if it was because his friend was gone...his last friend, or if he just hated joe for dissing WoW, but he was gonna get even. After many hours, Billy succeeded in his task by posting negatively about every WoW naysayer he could find. These days they're not hard to find.

Billy has no life, WoW stole the last vestige of humanity left in his soul.
    Last edited by LeBoucher; 2011-04-25 at 07:13 AM.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight, your finished.

I understand what you're getting at OP, but people will bash WoW haters regardless of what happens, it's just what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Daalton View Post
    Goodnight, your finished.
    I know people make threads complaining about WoW, but I always liked the psychology of it all. And this thread just touches on the inside look of a fanbois mind. Well, the way I would see it at least. Which the way I see things in in humor.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”

The fate of all WoW players is that we're gonna die. It's the only thing we're guaranteed when we're born.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.”

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Malifaxis View Post
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

The End
    I think I just fell in love with you.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The End
    You are amazing :P

Deleted

The End
    You sir, just made me renew my subscription! Thanks for giving us some hope back

Deleted
    Kangodo is on to something.

Also, I'm really tired of seeing all those "WoW is dead/sucks/rocks/alive/etc" threads popping up all the time. I'm surprised the moderators haven't started throwing them all together in one thread, like they did with the Gearscore whine and anything else like this in the past.

If you don't like the game, and have no intentions ever of returning, please just leave, or at least stop making threads about it.

Dude "Go away with that comment'

However, we live in a democracy so he is entitiled to this negative post.

I enjoy WOW.. It has actually saved me from my other other Addictions...Drugs & Alcohol

I enjoy WoW's music..Its soothing after a hard day at work
    & is a stress relief for me & other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    People won't, 'haters' won't be bashed if they cancel their subscription and stop playing.
    They haven't been bashed in the last 6 years, I haven't been bashed by anyone when I stopped playing for 9 months!

Bashing began when we got 15 "WOWSUX" or "QUIT WOW"-threads at the same time on the first page of the general forum.
    Is that too hard to understand for some people? It's both the useless spamming and the insults that players are tired off.
    People are almost afraid to admit they actually like WoW, before you know you get 20 people insulting you for brainwashed retard, fanboy and more of those things. That's a pretty insane thing on a freaking WoW-fansite.

Because yes, MMO-c is a WoW fansite.. Whether you like it or not.
    If I go to a random "Subject X"-site and start 15 threads on the frontpage about how "Subject X" sucks, people will be annoyed.
    But if I keep that shit up for months, do you think it's weird people insult me there?
    This discussionforum doesn't look like a forum anymore, it looks more like a 4-chan raid :')
    People are just as entitled to make threads giving their opinion on why WoW is a bad game, just as people are entitled to make threads that praise WoW. It's when these threads get a flame war going that thread closures begin.
    MMOchamp is not a dedicated WoW fan-site. Otherwise it would be called WoWcamp. These forums could change by popular demand, for example: WoW could become a sub-forum as the next big thing could become the main focus of this site and it's news. Or it could be a split site with two forum boards.

10+ Year Old Account

The End
    <3
    (Message too short)

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I recently had a friend tell me that I was the last person on his friend list who still played. It was a mixed reaction between "Aww maybe you should chat me up more" and "go make some other friends!"