Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Funny how the Amani trailer was WAY better. Kinda reflects the quality that the story has taken relative to the game's advancement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Wow. Funny how the Amani trailer was WAY better. Kinda reflects the quality that the story has taken relative to the game's advancement.
    I thought the trailer was fine maybe not as cool as other videos but it gave you the jist that the great zandalaris are building a monolith of a troll empire

I liked the trailer! Makes me excited to see the reworked instances

Great trailer!

How is the call to arms not just a give away to tanks and healers? There is never NEVER ever not any DPS in need! On my Heals & Tanks I get insta-que. I get paid to go on one of them for a que if working on a DPS alt. I mean how stupid can you get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thistlefur View Post
    How is the call to arms not just a give away to tanks and healers? There is never NEVER ever not any DPS in need! On my Heals & Tanks I get insta-que. I get paid to go on one of them for a que if working on a DPS alt. I mean how stupid can you get.
    The point is to get more healers and tanks doing heroics to reduce the ludricous amount of time that DPS spend in queue, so whatever will work without giving an unfair advantage or breaking the game is acceptable. (Although if Blizzard really wanted to fix the problem, they'd just admit that they over-corrected on 5-man heroics for Cataclysm and institute more nerfs.)

Edit: Hey Bibi, no credit for Tauror? He posted about the trailer way earlier in the day than you. Although I guess there was plenty of vids on YouTube already?
    Last edited by Alayea; 2011-04-26 at 03:58 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Anyone know a site where I can download it right now? Or do I have to wait until Wednesday? Asking because I've got shitty net = long time to download.

Deleted
    is just me or there's a dark troll in the troll meeting in the trailer? maybe we will see them soon?

I, for one, love the trailer. The REAL question at hand though is was that the voice actor of Tosh from SC2 as the Zandalar troll?

10+ Year Old Account
    I also find it funny how he mentions the frost and desert trolls in the beginning...and then totally ignores their tribes to go give power to the Gurubashi and the Amani.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    I also find it funny how he mentions the frost and desert trolls in the beginning...and then totally ignores their tribes to go give power to the Gurubashi and the Amani.
    Because they are dead or disbanded ? use your logic ...

And tbh trailer kinda showed what kind of betrayer Voljin is :P

Well, it amazes me that a whole race would want to bring somebody back that THEY killed because he was going to destroy the world. So, instead of Deathwing, they'd rather have Hakkar do it?

No, more likely they're being MC'ed or corrupted or something.
    Well in ZG Jin'do is known as the god breaker. So I'll assume they will take the weakened Hakkar and use it in their war.

Desipite them being "rehashed" the trailer made them look quite cool last time I did ZG or ZA I don't remember a lot of what was in there, oh wait thats because its new.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scranton, PA...yes where the office was made!
    about time !

The Trailer looks really awsome, and the dungeons are really promising as far as i have expierienced. I had tons of fun learning the mechanics there. However when i clicked on the youtube link trailer, i came across a really funny comment which actually was true.

Vol'Jin is like, "Fuck nigga u crazy... have you seen Garrosh Hellscream? Nigga buff as fuck, PEACE."
    written by Skafiskafnjak 59 minutes ago [ 20 Thumbs up ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    New raid content is due out for me, because I completed all the 4.0 content months ago and have full 359 epics in all slots for both specs. I do not count hardmodes as new content, and while you may not agree with that classification, lots of people do. I know my guild has seen quite a few people quit because they're bored with BWD and BoT.

And when the game revolves around your $14,99 alone come tell me kk? till then, GET USE TO IT.

Deleted
    Did they really make a trailer for the lamest patch ever? They should have just recycled the ulduar trailer......ehh zul'gurub I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Because they are dead or disbanded ? use your logic ...

And tbh trailer kinda showed what kind of betrayer Voljin is :P
    Betrayer? of what they're standing for yeah, but not betraying the horde since he backed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this upcoming patch.

Deleted
    Fucking nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warorc View Post
    Why no Dungeon call to arms reward for DPS classes?...
    because enough of you queue already.