10+ Year Old Account

Need help with a mystery cheat code

So here is something that's gonna keep me up all night until I finally get to the bottom of it.

As for the game this cheat code im trying to figure out regards its Taito Legends (the first one not the 2nd) and importantly the original X-Box version of it.

So anyway I happened to be wandering around on wikipedia and it brought me to the article about Taito Legends. I notice something on the page which I will copy:

__________________________________________________________________________________________ __________
    Unlockable extra games for Taito Legends

* Aa Eikou no Koshien (arcade)
    * Asuka & Asuka (arcade)
    * Ben Bero Beh (arcade) '
    * Champion Wrestler (arcade)
    * Chase H.Q. (arcade)
    * Kick and Run (arcade)
    * Sea Fighter Poseidon (arcade)
    * Space Chaser (arcade)
    * Space Dungeon (arcade)
    * Time Tunnel (arcade)

__________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________

It says nothing else on the page about any unlockable games and I have never even known there were secret games in it. So I get out my copy of the game and put it in my X-Box and try and find how to unlock them. Every search I get however is for the PS2 version of the game which goes like this: "Extra Games L1, R1, R2, L2, Select, Start at the title screen". No matter where I look however I can not find any cheat code to unlock them in the X-Box version however. I havent seen anything regarding the secret games only being in one version. Every time I try and find it I keep getting the same cheat code for the PS2 version. Hell even to be sure I got one of my third party X-Box controllers that has two sets of trigger buttons just to try it.

So anyway heres what im figuring:
    -whoever put the unlockable games list on the wikipedia page was just making shit up (which is the theory im leaning towards the most)
    Which would also mean whoever keeps putting all of the same cheat codes up on the web just made it up also as ive seen two comments saying people on the PS2 version couldn't get the code to work but never got any response.
    OR
    -the cheat code is PS2 version specific
    OR
    -its region specific. Perhaps whoever added the article on wikipedia was playing the Jap or Pal version of the game which has the unlock-able games.

So yea any information about this mystery I would gratefully except. If anyone happens to own the PlayStation 2 version of Taito Legends and could try out the cheat code I keep seeing (L1, R1, R2, L2, Select, Start (at title screen) or has done it in the past and happens to know its real then I will give you a long distance high five. Also if you happen to own the X-Box version of it like I do and have been able to unlock any secret games in it then I would cherish any information about how it was done. Supposedly the Taito Legends 2 also has a similar unlock able mini games section which I have the PS2 version of but cant currently find.

So yea this is going to literally drive me nuts not being able to find any information about this mysterious collection of unlock able games. Any information given will be greatly accepted.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-04-25 at 10:19 AM.

Try cheatcc.com they probably show for both consoles there
    Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    ... so, what was the warlock ninjaing from you?

Stupid Warrior: Soul shards, the f**king idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    3. If all WoW servers disappeared today and were permanently removed, what would your reaction be?

I would go on forums like this and enjoy the epic nerdrage.