Thread: LFG Bug

LFG Bug

I'm just posting it here because I have another 39 minutes to wait for the lfg invite...
    And I know posting it here won't change anything, but perhaps I get some comfort by telling.

So...I just had the lfg invite (after waiting said 39 minutes), I clicked Enter Dungeon - all 5 roles checked green, but nothing happens. After 30s, my symbol went red, and "you have been removed from the Dungeon queue because you did not accept the invitation".

Hmm, try the other forum

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had something similar occur: I'll accept the invite, the dungeon loading screen will pop up, but I'll return to the zone I was in when I accepted the invite, but in a different area of the zone, and I'm not longer in the queue and unable to enter the dungeon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klora View Post
    I've had something similar occur: I'll accept the invite, the dungeon loading screen will pop up, but I'll return to the zone I was in when I accepted the invite, but in a different area of the zone, and I'm not longer in the queue and unable to enter the dungeon.
    This has happened to me with the BG queue a few times.

No clue what triggers it, might want to post on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/