Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    Perhaps he should say "Wow, it sucks that a large portion of Scandinavian women I meet are Boring, Arrogant, and share similarities with lonely 40 year old hags."

It has nothing to do with the pet they own, that is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Also, "Free continent" = Free to be prejudice? I guess you believe the KKK are fine being racist and hating/discrimnating against everybody who isn't White?
    dont be such a drama queen. there is nothing wrong in having prejudges aslong as nobody is harmed in any way. it's not like he is punchin every single dog owner he meets or crucifies all cat ladies. but u can tell a lot by seeing how u treat an animal, so he still has a point about being able to "judge" people to a degree in combination with other things (ex. music, style, ideology etc) u seriously cba to think of a posibility that he's right in something.

Quote Originally Posted by Procadin View Post
    dont be such a drama queen. there is nothing wrong in having prejudges aslong as nobody is harmed in any way. it's not like he is punchin every single dog owner he meets or crucifies all cat ladies. but u can tell a lot by seeing how u treat an animal, so he still has a point about being able to "judge" people to a degree in combination with other things (ex. music, style, ideology etc) u seriously cba to think of a posibility that he's right in something.

He mentioned nothing about judging them based on how they treat their pets.

He said "Cat people are like xxxxxxx" "Dog people are like xxxxxxx"

That is called a generalization, and it's not even a slightly or debatably accurate one at that.

Edit: for the record, most of the time, it's not physical actions that affect people who have been stereotyped or judged/discriminated against, it's the ACT of being judged or discriminated against that bothers them.
    Last edited by Breyers; 2011-04-26 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    He mentioned nothing about judging them based on how they treat their pets.

He said "Cat people are like xxxxxxx" "Dog people are like xxxxxxx"

That is called a generalization, and it's not even a slightly or debatably accurate one at that
    Meh, you obviously didn't read my other posts then. Maybe my bad for not editing my first post to be more specific. I think we should all calm down now and share some cookies. This is kind of getting out of hand...

And I know... I know... It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. It's like in the great threads, Mr. Breyers. The ones that really mattered. Full of trolls and off-topic posts they were. And sometimes you didn't want to read the latest post, because how could it be constructive? How could the thread go back to its original discussion when so many bad things were said. But in the end, it's only a passing thing this flamewar, even trolls must log out. A new thread will come! And when the moderators' banhammer hit the ground it will sound the loudest. Those were the threads that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too bad at english to undestand why. But I think, Mr. Breyers, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those threads had lots of chances to nerdrage only they didn't. They kept posting, because they were holding on to something...

That there are some interesting conclusions in these forums, Mr. Breyers, and they are worth discussing for.

Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-04-26 at 08:54 PM.

Deleted
    Not by dog or cat but if you have a "combat dog" muscle dog or whatever it's called in english I can and will judge you to be a douché

Deleted

they r ur best friends

I don't mind dogs or dog people but I absolutely despise people who MAKE OUT WITH THEIR DOGS like fuck man what are you doing and why does it hurt my eyes. My ex did it occasionally and I was like hell no woman you brush your teeth before you get anywhere near my body with that mouth.

More of a cat person myself (but I don't make out with them -.-).