Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Good thing I made a tank set for my DK alt, because I'll eat my hat if I ever get CTA on my rogue. This is why I hate this system; people that are a pure DPS class get screwed because it will always be tank or healer CTA, never DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Southbender View Post
    Here's my POV on this. If you are solo queing for the sake of gearing, the bosses you face are based on the discretion of the group (mostly the tank).

If he's not queing with a guild or friends, then there's nothing he can do except drop group or get locked to the instance without regards to what bosses will get downed.

Can't help it that he's not a social butterfly and doesn't want to associate with folks.

But then he's a tank so what is he complaining about? lol

*Holy Stamina, Batman*
    You can either solo queue, or not get CTA rewards. It's by far the worst aspect of the system, but there it is.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    i hope that guy will read this!!!
    wow.. are you stupid ? that's a thing to blame players for. not blizzard for making the dungeons having some extra bosses...grow up! or go make your groups that kill everything..and if you're not ''socially attractive'' (O.o) go play an offline game
    Last edited by mmocb78c8f6d53; 2011-04-26 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotron View Post
    Good thing I made a tank set for my DK alt, because I'll eat my hat if I ever get CTA on my rogue. This is why I hate this system; people that are a pure DPS class get screwed because it will always be tank or healer CTA, never DPS.
    The goal is specifically to get your dps toon faster queue times. Tell me again how you're getting screwed if the system works and your queue times go down?

15+ Year Old Account
    I posted this in the other thread.

If the tank doesn't want to do something, but everyone else does, wait at the thing everyone else wants. The tank will either cave in or leave.

Also, when did people EVER do optional bosses? I remember in Wrath trying to gear my healer having groups swear at me constantly for even asking to do optional bosses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Satire is fun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    The goal is specifically to get your dps toon faster queue times. Tell me again how you're getting screwed if the system works and your queue times go down?
    Because my class cannot spec into either of the needed roles. If this game was like Rift where any class could spec into tank and/or healer, CTA would be a good idea, but as long as pure classes exist, the system's unfair.

Because my class cannot spec into either of the needed roles
    so that class gets shorter queue times when he queues up for dps

the system isnt unfair,you just lack the knowledge of the reason why cta was made in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by HoX View Post
    Lawl. I hated that guy before i even readed more than 1 sentence. :P
    And then you continued reading and realised he was being sarcastic.

... right?
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.