Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love the buff from the shamans in Utgarde Pinnacle. Making you into a spiritual wolf hitting for 5-6k white damage every 0,5 seconds.
    The Fireball buff from the big guys in HoO is really fun aswell. I love to take it before the first boss and just jump down and kill all the snakes, then have a priest grip you up Doing 40k dps at that fight is phun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magepot View Post
    The ZA raid, the insane haste buff. Actually any haste buff is fun to spellsteal. And Swell in Throne. And anything that makes you shapeshift (like in SLabs, and UP). I liked spellstealing the int buff from the dwarves in H HoS, and watching my mana pool grow insanely huge. )

u mean utgarde pinnacle? where were there any shapeshifters idont remember?

other mages absorbs, and pally wings. PvE wise theres only really "Swell" from the elementals in throne of the tides. OOOH, and the buff off of arcanotron in the omnitron defense council, after he puts his shield up, INSANE DEEPS will be had.

The best one so far in cata is Aura of Arcane accuracy from the trash at Corla in BRC. 1500 spellpower and 20% haste for your entire party for two minutes, it's double awesome if you run a caster heavy group.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    u mean utgarde pinnacle? where were there any shapeshifters idont remember?
    The Dusk Shamans (I remember that off hand, not via wowhead) shapeshift into a wolf. It silences you though so it's not really PRACTICAL.

It is, however, awesome.

Bubble! Ohwait, this thread is for mages? =)

10+ Year Old Account
    i always loved stealing the haste buff off the gnome mage in ToC..especially as arcane..tons of damage off that

The riptide is free..but the GWH? Thats gonna cost you..

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    The best one so far in cata is Aura of Arcane accuracy from the trash at Corla in BRC. 1500 spellpower and 20% haste for your entire party for two minutes, it's double awesome if you run a caster heavy group.
    So awesome you can't take it out of the instance anymore.

I haven't played my mage since Wrath, but i used to steal the wolf form in Utgarde Pinnacle (at the end), the core hound buff in Shadow Labyrinth (i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Oowha View Post
    Yes. This haha. and druids DoTs.
    You can´t spellsteal DoTs^^
    Last edited by brexour; 2011-04-26 at 12:01 PM.
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev 1.3 | G.Skill 8GB CL9 1600Mhz Ripjaws Gaming | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4,2GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 1024MB OC @ 850/1700/2100 | Cooler Master Elite 430 | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ x2 | Corsair HX 750W 80+ Silver Modulär.
    Battlefield 3 profil: Brexour

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brexour View Post
    You can´t spellsteal DoTs^^
    I lol'd

OT: I tend to spellsteal anything, but I do miss the buff from ZA as others have mentioned too <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak View Post
    Back in The Occulus I liked stealing that Massive AoE buff-thingy the mages had. I'd just stand in the middle and wreak havoc..
    It was beautiful..
    Find a new DP mate, this ones mine....

EDIT: On second thoughts I'm over this one, you can keep it.
    Last edited by Reash; 2011-04-26 at 12:25 PM.

Deleted
    Gale Strike in Vortex Pinnacle, hit for 56k and had a 146k crit yesterday lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Sangheiili View Post
    To quote Swizzle:

If you aren't spellstealing EVERYTHING, you're doing it wrong.
    This is very true

if any high end mage reads this, you will understand.

think back to greatschock and heroic deathbringer saurfang 0% - 30%.

How did this mage do 40k back in icc? =D