What is best way to make gold enchanting?

Honestly curious. I know it is supposed to be very profitable, but not sure how.

I usually stock up mats for a while then sell various enchants on the AH. I end up AHing the rest of my mats. Then I start over the next week. I don't pull in a ton, but I get 4-5k a week depending on how many dungeons I run or how much I quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obtain materials, create profitable scrolls, sell them. It isn't rocket science.

Create scrolls, disenchant crafted items for profit, take advantage of cost discrepancies (such as with the abyssal shatter), and make the enchanting pet.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    greater eternal essence

Make scrolls, all of them. Post for 'more than the materials cost. Use apm adding to automate it. Greatest part of enchanting is scrolls have no vendor price means 1s deposits don't matter if a scroll hardly sells.

Make Power Torrent/Landslide scrolls and sell them. If you have excess dusts/shards, they generally fetch a fairly good price on the AH (at least on my server).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you have a JC or a JC friend turn 3 carnelian + 3 Jewelers Settings into carnelian spikes DE = profit

Quote Originally Posted by Constantino View Post
    Make scrolls, all of them. Post for 'more than the materials cost. Use apm adding to automate it. Greatest part of enchanting is scrolls have no vendor price means 1s deposits don't matter if a scroll hardly sells.
    This. Making money enchanting is about spreading yourself out across the market, not just focusing on a few key items that sell well. Everything sells slowly, but by selling 80+ different enchants that all make decent profit you will be able to keep a steady income. Very comparable to the Glyph market.

Using tools like TradeSkillMaster are almost a necessity for the upkeep involved.