Mojo (pet from old ZA)

Does anyone know if you will still be able to acquire Mojo once they change ZA to a 5 man dungeon? Its one of the more interesting pets since it has a special effect associated with it, so people might want to farm it before the raid goes away.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Is the raid going away? :O
    I thought that I would still be there on normal O.o

Patch notes dont mention ZA going away, but they dont mention it staying either so it'd suck if it was removed. all thats mentions is heroic mode and that makes me think that it'll be there post 4.1

EDIT: damn lost my blademaster title QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
    Patch notes dont mention ZA going away, but they dont mention it staying either so it'd suck if it was removed. all thats mentions is heroic mode and that makes me think that it'll be there post 4.1
    On ptr old ZA was gone. i tryed to get in but i could not. I'm glad i got my mojo on my main >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    On ptr old ZA was gone. i tryed to get in but i could not. I'm glad i got my mojo on my main >.<
    Oooh, must go farm mojo on shaman alt tonight! :P I do have it on my main also.

I have heard that Mojo is staying in...I want to say there was a blue post about it...

---------- Post added 2011-04-25 at 08:28 PM ----------

Yep just checked on warcraftpets.com and they have said that the Hex Sticks are still in game but it might be harder to farm them being they are level 85 mobs now!

I got Mojo fairly quickly just from doing it back when it was a 3 day reset, so if it stays in game it shouldn't be a problem since you can run it pretty much infinately (just spam queue the ZA/ZG only RDF).

I remember getting it from emoting that npc outside before it got fixed.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Glad i took the time to get him over the weekend.