Tower Defense suggestions

Hey all, new to MMO Champs forums. Was wonder if I can get some feedback as to what are some of you're favorite Tower Defense games.
    I was looking for a new one to play, so maybe if you could suggest some titles and what you liked about the game play, or style of it.
    I've tried a few and these two were alot of fun imo.

PixelJunk Monsters (PS3)-I really like the way you had to "dance" on the towers to level them up. Was a fun, and addictive game style to it, really would like them to make another xpac for it.

Defense Grid:The Awaking (PC)-Got this from steam, fun game. Decent graphics, gameplay was challenging. Didn't make it to far into the game. Kind of lost interest. Still go back to it sometimes.

League of Legends (PC)-I enjoyed this game but felt it was far from balanced, got bored of the same maps.

So again any suggestion's would be appreciated, also please tell me what you like about it.

Thanks all
    Last edited by DrezdenSteele; 2011-04-26 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrezdenSteele View Post
    Hey all, new to MMO Champs forums. Was wonder if I can get some feedback as to what are some of you're favorite Tower Defense games.
    I was looking for a new one to play, so maybe if you could suggest some titles and what you liked about the game play, or style of it.
    I've tried a few and these two were alot of fun imo.

PixelJunk Monsters (PS3)-I really like the way you had to "dance" on the towers to level them up. Was a fun, and addictive game style to it, really would like them to make another xpac for it.

Defense Grid:The Awaking(PC)-Got this from steam, fun game. Decent graphics, gameplay was challenging. Didn't make it to far into the game. Kind of lost interest. Still go back to it sometimes.

So again any suggestion's would be appreciated, also please tell me what you like about it.

Thanks all
    I think Sanctum just came out on Steam. It's a FPS/Tower Defense combo thingy. Check it out.

Thanks to Amalisa for this great Sig!

I love Defense Grid, it also has 12 maps available as DLC. Still playing that one.

Are you counting Plants Vs Zombies? Also a badass game. Not the WoW version, the real one.

I like the Gemcraft flash games. Sanctum and Defense Grid are fun too.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Well thanks for the suggestions so far, i will be checking out sanctum today. I have played Plant's and Zombies, very fun. I have also tried gem craft, I really enjoyed that one too. The way you made the gem towers was interesting and clever. Keep'em coming if you have one not mentioned so far