Thread: aff drain specs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No channeling macro means it will not send the command to the server until the channel finishes client side. Meaning, after your computer finishes the cast, THEN it sends to command to begin channeling the next one, which then has to travel to the server, and then starts casting.

so ive been trying drainlife and its kinda of annoying eyeballing when to start the channel again i was running around 50 latency and it felt weak(yet stronger because of the same cast times...) compared to shadowbolt... either way it was kind of hard to maintain a perfect drain like and watch all my dots... anybody got some secrets to share?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nilnar View Post
    I believe the cookie cutter spec does not take bane, in order to take 2/2 mana feed. Something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IrGr0hsGcdcbbZc

To stack SE quicker, you can just precast your first shadowbolt during the pull countdown, then simply use haunt to finish stacking it.
    If you want to take soulburn:seed of corruption then as far as I know your best bet is dropping one point in Pandemic, and just being ready to referesh UA during executes occasionally. Personally I'm sticking with a shadowbolt spec.

nochanelling macros require low latency. A large latency will basically manufacture a pause between your casts.
    I would recommend not taking Shadow and Flame if you already have a fire mage in your raid group because they have the exact same buff and it does not stack.

Also I believe that 1 point in Fel Synergy is sufficient.

It kind of sucks that we HAVE to put 2 points into Jinx because only 1 point is also sufficient there.