Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuk View Post
    Why do you insist on finding a situation where a spell is POWERFUL and making it seem like the end of the world? Can mages not have a neat tool to use to benefit their team?
    Because my Smoke Bomb got nerfed to 5 seconds from 10.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2011-04-26 at 05:01 PM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    So out of bitterness then. RoF gives us a time to hardcast which blizz wants to encourage. I'm pretty sure you can blame fellow rogues for throwing out a smoke bomb and capping flags invul. I thought it was cool though it made me want to roll a rogue because it seemed fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Because being in a full 6 second Kidney while not being able to get heals, CC, or peels for 10 seconds is comparable to a break on damage incapacitate?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    I like the amount of people defending their op class

Wotlk - Beast Cleave beated RMP on tournament > 2 weeks later Beast Cleave nerfed

Cata beta - RMP team gets huge buffs

Cata - Kung Fu Cleave beats RMP > Kung Fu Cleave gets nerfed in 4.0.6 while RMP buffed

And seriously who believes the crap statement said by devs that mages suck at high end pvp but "seem" OP vs noobs ...

People living in denial >.>
    You do touch on something, whether you've noticed it or not. Blizzard is trying to balance out a number of comps to make MLG and other leagues want to host WoW tournaments again. RMP got buffed, obviously. Also, anything with a Lock and Shaman got buffed. WLS is basically the new WLD. Shadowcleave will be much better with DK and Lock spread damage being protected very close to 100% of the time, with Affliction damage going up more than people realize. A UA dispel generally means death for someone in 4.1, as well.

KFC didn't get nerfed as much as people think, it's just had the skill required to do well increased. KFC will still tear through the sub-glad brackets and it will still counter Mage teams hard; however, other plate teams, Shadowcleave and WLS (more so) namely, will counter KFC. Mages are also countered by DK and Rogue teams. Overall, things seem like they're going to be more balanced, but I'm getting off-topic here.

What we need to do is convince all these Frost Mage QQers to reroll frost mages. It'll be so easy to get Glad playing against them ^^

Guys, honestly its impossible to convince people that they are failing and that is why Mages seem so OP to them. Many of these people are either too proud to admit how bad they are or have no clue that the 1300's is not a competitive bracket. Those same people crawl up on a soap box to tell the world how OP Mages are. Mages have a tiny bit too much control SB and ICoC DR'ing is a step in the right direction but Blizz needs to take it VERY slowly or else they will butcher the class.

I tried to talk sense into people in s7 & 8 about DK's being OP. Hell even now you can barely find 3 people that can actually be objective enough to admit they weren't. Which is why I stand up for classes in these situations that I don't play when the QQ Queens and their loyal subjects start a witch hunt.

And again NO I am not a Mage nor do I have one on my team.