Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Metal View Post
    One thing I have noticed is a lot of people asking for Blizzard to update old content to current tier, and the very few times they have done this is followed by an almost equal amount of opposition.
    Ehm, maybe because there's 11 million players and everyone don't agree on everything.

People saying this will be hard stuff and you'll wipe for hours need to get real. This is WoW. If you pug it you get a 15% buff. There will be nerfs. It will be farmed from day 1 with guild groups, and after some weeks by everyone else.

If anything they should have made these the new 10man/25man raid instance between current content and firelands so we can "gear up" for firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Phearbot View Post
    Maybe this is just me... but does anyone else feel like re-introducing these instances with the same format and same bosses is just disrespectful? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they will be fun for awhile... but I fought long and hard for my Zandalarian Hero Charm! It took a ton of hard work and dedication to get Hakkar down! And now all these bosses are just back?! Chilling just as they were before just with new trash and mechanics?

Come on Blizzard. You've taken an epic part of WoW's history and turned it into a farmable joke RIP ZG and ZA along with Onyxia.
    ZA has all the same bosses. ZG has all new bosses, none of them are the same.

Maybe this is just me... but does anyone else feel like re-introducing these instances with the same format and same bosses is just disrespectful? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they will be fun for awhile... but I fought long and hard for my Zandalarian Hero Charm! It took a ton of hard work and dedication to get Hakkar down! And now all these bosses are just back?! Chilling just as they were before just with new trash and mechanics?

Come on Blizzard. You've taken an epic part of WoW's history and turned it into a farmable joke RIP ZG and ZA along with Onyxia.
    No one forces you to continue paying $15/month for content you're not interested in.

Yes, because no one wanted ZG to be removed (mostly due to farming). And now that they bring it back all people do is cry about not getting anything "new". It still takes time to update zones, change mobs, make new bosses, ect. But to you; just because it's in ZG you cry because of "reused" content. I mean really, we all knew somehow ZG would be brought back, more so if you did the quests in the zone. Blizzard threw ZA in because it just made sense. And Blizzard is nice and puts in some mounts for you to get and you still bitch. Clearly you don't care for Blizzard's kindness. I mean they could of just truly "updated" them and shot them out with zero mounts, same boss and trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly you don't care for Blizzard's kindness. I mean they could of just truly "updated" them and shot them out with zero mounts, same boss and trash.
    Because Blizzard is the epitome of the benevolent game company.

long and hard
    Lol. YES I AM MATURE!

you seem to be dissecting words to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Schnizzle Fits View Post
    Yes, because no one wanted ZG to be removed (mostly due to farming). And now that they bring it back all people do is cry about not getting anything "new". It still takes time to update zones, change mobs, make new bosses, ect. But to you; just because it's in ZG you cry because of "reused" content. I mean really, we all knew somehow ZG would be brought back, more so if you did the quests in the zone. Blizzard threw ZA in because it just made sense. And Blizzard is nice and puts in some mounts for you to get and you still bitch. Clearly you don't care for Blizzard's kindness. I mean they could of just truly "updated" them and shot them out with zero mounts, same boss and trash.
    This.

I really enjoy the troll theme since vanilla,and I'll enjoy to play in ZG and ZA again.I too hope blizzard bring us a Troll themed raid in this expansion...

Warrior Arms (PvE)
    Warrior Fury TG (PvE)

Ya kara would be cool to see again =D

10+ Year Old Account

I totaly agree I mean whats up with the recontent. Where is the new why the same old same old. And Blizz wonders why people are getting tired of the game with patches like this your going to keep losing people sure for the first week or two it will work but after then eh. I sit on my main now with nothing to do but pvp and even that is getting old.

you people....

they could have made up some troll place, put all of the new ZG there, and ended all of this whining... but, no its in ZG for a REASON because it fits into the LORE...

deal with it

also "spit in the face" is a stupid cliche, nobody is going to take you seriously with an opener like that.

Troll instances > All

Amani War Bear > Amani Battle Bear

That is all