Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What was your favorite cartoon when you were little?

Hello everyone!
    I logged on Hulu this morning and stumbled upon He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. I started watching it and made it about 3 minutes before I turned it off wondering how I ever watched that show. It got me to thinking about what my favorite cartoon was when I was young and I would have to say it was either Transformers or Dungeons and Dragons. Both are a little cheesy now that I look back at them, but back then they were awesome. Just wondering what everyone else's favorite might have been.

Pokemon.

Need more letters

Woody Woodpekker! or how ever it is spelled.

Deleted
    Pokemon!
    Gotta catch 'em all!

Pokémon, hands down.

That said, I do wish I'd had a bigger selection when I look at what sort of cartoons other countries have (the U.S. especially, but it holds true for other places as well). Having very few channels coupled with the Norwegian selection being fairly small due to requiring dubs for everything did make for a kind of limited experience. I think I'd have loved shows like Transformers.

Feets
    Rocko's Modern Life

10+ Year Old Account
    My selection was pretty limited too. I was born in 1975 and we were still having to get up and go to the tv and turn the knob on the tv to turn the channel. Not only that but the only cartoons I remember back then came on mostly on Saturday mornings and we only had about 20 tv stations. I've seen so much change with television it's crazy. I have no idea what my favorite show would be now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tom and Jerry.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Deleted
    These guys

jk they freak me out

Deleted
    V-Pure Awesomes-V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1c1G24GWDg

I loved this cartoon as a kid ><

I had Thundercats, Transformers and Ninja Turtles <3

Deleted
    going to have to go with Pokemon. =D

for me it was Caballeros del Zodiaco (Saint Seiya)

I liked the Gummi Bears and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Favorite cartoon ever was from when I was a preteen-- Batman: The Animated Series. Watching it now, I feel so sorry for today's kids.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Early Pokemon episodes, hands down.

Toss up between Hey Arnold, Pokemon, and Doug

I can't believe no one has mention the best cartoon EVER!!! Voltron!!!!!

I loved so many cartoons... it comes down to whats considered 'being a kid' I suppose, as I still frequently watch them today.

Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Duck Tales, Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Pokemon, Spongebob, Rugrats.... I'll leave it at that, I could type all day and I really can't decide which is my favorite.

Since no one mentioned it yet: Alfred J. Kwak!