10+ Year Old Account

Cool M/T/W 8PM-11PM EST - Limited Recruiting

Thugs is looking to recruit 3 healers, 1 Tank, 5 DPS to help us establish and progress further in current content. We also currently have limited recruitment open for other classes, my contact details are below if you'd like to enquire further.

Thugs is looking for people who can raid for around 2-4 times a week for 3 hours, mostly on the weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) but with some weekends raids. We'd like experienced players but what we need the most are people committed to help us progress into new content.

Our guild has a great website with forums, and profiles. We use ventrilo and can help you set it up (Mac's too!), you don't need a mic but we will require you to listen in during raids. For loot we're using a open roll system. You can see the website for more details.

If you would like to apply please visit our webpage. If you have any questions you can whisper or message Codemasta ingame. Feel free to enquire in this thread as well as I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Thanks for your time,

Codemasta
    Thugs Recruitment Officer
    ====================
    Contact Info
    Ingame Recruitment: Codemasta, Codeigniter, Coderblood

10+ Year Old Account
    B.A.B. = Bad Ass Bunny