Is it possible to have more than one Recount window open at the same time?

The subject more or less gets to the point of what I'm after. I often raid lead and get tired of clicking through the different boxes to see healing done and then damage done or check interrupts, etc. I have the room on my screen to have another box open that shows, for example damage in one box and healing in another.

I realize I can get what I'm after by installing Recount AND Skada or some other damage meter but I've tried that and I'm not a fan of Skada or really other damage meters. Ideally I'd like to have two Recounts up at the same time or if not that, then another damage meter that's very similar and sleek like Recount.

If anyone has any ideas or help on the matter, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

As you mentioned yourself - and afaik - only Skada and some others offers this possibility. Would be nice to have with Recount, no doubt.

I guess you could have to recount live window and the regular recount window up, but you still would have to change the regular window to find who to yell at =/
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

I feel really dumb. I wasn't aware you could right click on the top bar in recount and it had a drop down box to quickly select which meter you wanted to look at. I know that now. A friend pointed that out to me.