Power Auras Green Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    Everything shown
    This isn't my character, but I am having the same problems with Power Auras as this person is having. Anytime the alerts go, they have giant green boxes around them. I've looked through the options some to try and find a way to disable them, but I haven't found anything. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CadetFord2345 View Post
    This isn't my character, but I am having the same problems with Power Auras as this person is having. Anytime the alerts go, they have giant green boxes around them. I've looked through the options some to try and find a way to disable them, but I haven't found anything. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Help would be appreciated, thanks.
    I dont have the problem you are having - just to make that clear. This is how my PA looks like with all alerts shown. When i close PA they dont have the green square around them.

On a side note, I think someone posted about your problem before, but I cant remember the fix, and since we are using same version im all ou of suggestions.

Is it possible to have that feature defaulted to off in a future version Meorawr, I had no idea about the Lock button that snuck in there a few versions back until you helped someone else with it. Probably the million other people that use it will not know how to use it correctly while it's turned on.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I agree 10000%. Please with a cherry on top.

Oh and the Resting box while you're at it, I've had to remember change that sucker in every one of my like 400 auras. One can dream.

4.18 sounds good, looking forward to a smooth transition.

Lock option for the win. Thanks for the help!

Deleted
    and thanks from me too.