Thread: Youtube trailer

Question Youtube trailer

Youtube is blocked where I am at right now. So all I see is a blank page. What is the trailer for?

trolls in meeting talking about owning the world, zul'jin sayin *&$^ you and walking away....basically

Thanks, I won't be able to watch it for a few hours and I was just so anxious

Quote Originally Posted by Rylehellburn View Post
    trolls in meeting talking about owning the world, zul'jin sayin *&$^ you and walking away....basically
    Wasn't it Vol'jin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it was Vol'jin.

yep it was the troll horde leader, not zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Wasn't it Vol'jin?
    Correct, it was Vol'jin. The trolls are meeting on neutral ground, and Vol'jin says 'I cannot support this war, my people are with the Horde,' and the other tribes basically say 'That is your choice, then...' They allow him to leave because it is on neutral ground.

As Vol'jin leaves, the other trolls conjure up the image of Hakkar. Tada.

Ah so I'm not crazy, good good.

15+ Year Old Account
    All the tribes of trolls are at a meet. The one troll doing all the talking is actually the troll that is classified the "Final Boss" of Zul'Gurub. He is trying to keep Hakkar under control. Anyway...
    If you notice there are more trolls there than dungeons being modified or races playable.
    This signifies to me that more Troll Raids or Dungeons are coming.
    The Trailer was well done though mind you.
    And yes, It was Vol'Jin of the Darkspear Trolls (The Horde Playable Race) That says no. I won't be part of this, My trolls pledge alligence to the horde. They are my brothers. Then he mobs away.

Made by Ariyana!