[Books] Any suggestions for a good read?

So I ran out of books to read at my house, and I was just curious as to what books would be a good use of my time. I have recently finished reading my last batch of books including: 1984, Catcher in the Rye, Lord of the Flies, The Great Gatsby, Animal Farm. I'm almost done with Brave New World and I don't like downtime in between my books, I'm weird like that. So any suggestions would be nice, if I've already read a book then I'll let you know. Until then I'll just keep on re-reading Of Mice and Men.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Song of Ice and Fire series book 1, A Game of Thrones, by George RR Martin.

Best writing I've ever read. Just read past page 70. It starts making sense after that point. Before that, it's hard to follow a bit.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

You seem to like the classics. But if you're into fantasy at all (sci-fi fantasy to be specific) you might be interested in The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. It is by far my favorite fantasy series and definitely King's greatest work. The series has sci-fi, fantasy, and western elements all mixed together to make an amazing package, all with the wit and subtle humor that Stephen King is great at (imo).
    I am Dave ! Yognaut and I have the balls! *salutes*

10+ Year Old Account
    Random - I'm reading Waiter Rant right now and it's entertaining

Site - http://waiterrant.net/
    Book Link - http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Wai...1256691/?itm=2

Enjoy

You seem to have similar taste in books as I do. If you like Orwell, read Down and Out in Paris and London. It also seems like you'd really like Vonnegut. Go read Slaughterhouse 5, Cats Craddle, and Breakfast of Champions (LOVE this book), and maybe Player Piano.

Going out on a limb here, but do you like Hemmingway? For Whom the Bell Tolls and The Sun Also Rises are two of my personal faves.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Anything by Terry Pratchet.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Darktower from Stephen King, by far one of the best and most epic book series ever written

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of really awesome suggestions here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oks-Megathread!

I've just finished reading the Joe Ledger Series (thus far) by Jonathan Mayberry. All three books are really good--Patient Zero, the Dragon Factory, and the King of Plagues.
    This passion is a plagiarism.

House of Leaves will blow your fucking mind

Alright, I will look at some of these. I tend to buy 5 or 6 at a time, and that keeps me occupied for a few months. I'll see how these go!