Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Would you fight your mom for this?

My mom came in the room the other day to tell me to clean up and help her do some random shit around the house MID NEFARIAN pulls.. We got into a pretty heated argument and i fought her. The police came but i just said she started the fight, nothing much came of it. Anyhow, is this justified? Would u snap out and hit your mom if she came in and was nagging you while tyring to concentrate on Nef ??

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a loser. Period.
    "Like the ancient tibetan philosophy states; dont start none, wont be none."
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Where is my gooooooooooooold
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

10+ Year Old Account
    You serious? Are you really serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time take a swing at the police. Then you'll get what you deserve.

I would never ever hit my own mother

Quote Originally Posted by RageasaurusRex View Post
    You're a loser. Period.
    Completely agree.

...why would you ever fight with your parent over a video game? What is - I don't ev-...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellymcason View Post
    My mom came in the room the other day to tell me to clean up and help her do some random shit around the house MID NEFARIAN pulls.. We got into a pretty heated argument and i fought her. The police came but i just said she started the fight, nothing much came of it. Anyhow, is this justified? Would u snap out and hit your mom if she came in and was nagging you while tyring to concentrate on Nef ??
    I _am_ the mom. And if you raised your hand to hit me, no matter what the reason, I'd beat the ever loving hell out of you.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

I respect my Mother and would *NEVER* hit her.

You're just screwed up in the head if this is true; especially for a video game.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Family & friends > WoW

I hear fighting the person who brought you into this world over vydagames is cool, but remember she can take you out of it.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even a good troll.

On topic, though? I wouldn't hit my mom. She's stressed enough as it is. I should be giving her backrubs'n'shit.
    Level 85 Illithid Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you honestly simple... you were playing a video game, your parent dosen't deserve that. Probs anyways she pays for your WoW account.
    Hydrogen the Undying
    Ry, Hellscream's Downfall
    Economics, Champion of Ulduar
    Dissonance - We raid mornings and stuff. Dissonanceguild.com (US 186, US #3 morning guild)
    Twitter: Ry_walk. Economics Major

I call troll. SO many fall for it? I think so.

Deleted
    I would be pissed, but I would never ever punch her. Sometimes I wish I could, but I manage to control myself.

Deleted
    I wouldn't go into a fight for it, but my mom knows that I don't want to be disturbed while raiding

normal nef or hardmode?

i sincerely hope you are kidding. a bit of an argument, maybe, but something which ends with the police being called is too much for sure.

Just wondering were you double fisting power bars and muscle milk, while wearing your tapout shirt and taking time to shootin your roids during the process of this so called arguement you were having?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellymcason View Post
    ive never felt sorrier for a mother anywhere. its also sad that youre still so serial about nef. basically bro - go take a shower.

You even dare to ask? Seriously? Show some respect to your Mother. I hope this is a wind up.