Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Age of Empires
    Starcraft
    Warcraft
    Command and Conquer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyran View Post
    Even though the games can take a very long time ( I have had 8 hour games before and the average game is around 2-4 hours ) I find Sins of a Solar Empire can be a lot of fun. Depends on whether or not you guys like sci-fi or whether you are going for a more fantasy style game though.
    Ive heard one game lasted more than a month. (dunno if its true)
    Anyway yea Sins of a Solar Empire is great game.
    But my 1st vote goes for Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, but it might be a bit weird to play it in 3

Rise of Nations is awesome if you want rather fast paced game.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Supreme Commander
    Impossible Creatures (I know it had online but I forget if it had LAN but im pretty sure it does)
    any of the old Command and Conquers
    Z
    and I don't remember how many it supported but I remember a fun Jurassic Park believe it or not based RTS I think it was called Jurassic Park Chaos Island or something, probably cheap and may be fun to try out, I know I had fun playing it
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-04-26 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    Dawn of war is a fantastic game in a lan. Really diverse units and tactics so you can have as much fun as possible and mess around or play seriously at the same time.

Total Annihilation.

It's amazing how well TA has held up over the years.

Deleted
    I'll probably kill the thread here, but: Europa Universalis 3. Great game imo. Though probably not as much action as you'd want out of your game.

starcraft/warcraft are definately LAN classics, can't go wrong with it

damn, should have expected the mass SC2/WC3 suggestions, come on guys theres other games!

for LAN, I think the best game to play with buddies right next to you is relic's Company of Heroes, very cheap to buy, very nice graphics, great music, incredible sound, and soooooooo much fun. Nothing like screaming at your friends to launch a pincer attack with their AT guns hiding in cover as you lure a pair of enemy heavy tanks with a half track.

Blizzards RTS games...

/thread

HAH I hate saying that, but seriously... blizzard RTS games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post
    Starcraft 2, each with every race. :P
    starcraft 2 isn't lannable. grats on feeling much smarter!