Question about heirlooms

When they say bound to battle.net account does that only mean that you can transfer heirlooms on any account you have on that server or does it include transfering cross-server? I'm sure that its going to be a dumb question to some people but i've read the patch notes a few times and it still didnt click. So thank you ahead of time

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post11225969

there are at least 100 threads about that.

NO cross realm heirlooms in 4.1. Only between wow accs on same bnet account with chars on same server.

Same Bnet-Account, Same server
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically, you can have more than one WoW account merged in the battle.net account. This change means that those WoW accounts can send BoA's to each other, as long as they are on the same server.

However, it seems like Blizz is still working on the tech for making BoA's cross-server, so let's hope^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

yeah i literally just saw one on the main page but i couldnt find out how to delete this one =/

i tryed sending some boas to an alt on another server and it didnt work so im guessing its only accounts on the same server which pisses me off cuz i bought a whole set of rouge gear and now its just gonna sit in my bank till blizz figures it out...

It doesn't include cross-server (yet). But I think they want to make it work like that in the future.

Blizzard HAS confirmed they are working on Cross-Server.

But imaginably, people would find a way to exploit that, so it might take a while.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+