Deleted

Accidently left my guild...

As the title says, I accidently left my guild when I in fact I was gonna leave my arena team. I had just read about the new guild finder system and the word "guild" was running wild in my mind when my friend asked me to join his 2v2 team and instantly I type /gquit. Dunno why I just did and ofcourse pressed Enter. So the question at hand. If I rejoin the same guild, will all of my reputation I've gained with it be lost?

Appreciate any response!

It only gets lost if you join another guild, if you gquit and join back you'll have your rep back np

No you will not lose rep unless you join a other guild.

Your rep will be put back to where it was.

Your rep stays the same if you join the same guild you left. You only lose your rep if you switch to a different guild.

Or until 10 days pass.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you rejoin a guild without joining another, all your rep is restored. If you join another guild before rejoining your previous guild, the rep would be lost.

EDIT: Wow, five answers all at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will retain your reputation with the guild you left as long as you do not join a different guild than the one you quit.

no, you will not lose any reputation unless you join a different guild.

Deleted
    Amagad, thanks for all the fast responses fellas! I appreciate this very much! xD I was afraid I had to gain all those rep all over again... took ages :]

you keep the rep until you join a different guild

inb4:
    at the exact moment i accidentally did that, someone invited me to a guild and i accidentally accepted. can i haz my rep bak plz?

10+ Year Old Account
    You only lose rep unless you join another guild, don't worry about it haha

Deleted
    If you join the SAME guild withing 7 or 10 days (can't remember) you keep it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Robert and /gquit are on a bridge, and Robert jumps off, who is still on the bridge?
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

It's longer than 10 days.

I left my guild like 20 days before I lost my WoW time, and still had the rep.

I came back a week ago, and got all the rep lost notices.