I don't usually read fanfiction, but when I do I notice the actual show incorporating it.

(obvious spoilers, I just thought these were weird, both from the season 2 pilot)

In Past Sins, they take the elements of harmony to defeat the big bad, but someone is missing, so they get a last minute replacement. It doesn't work.

in The Night That Never Ended, not only was there attempting to use the elements of harmony and failing, but also the main characters turning away from their elements as the story gets more bleak.

is this a sign that they're incorporating fan fiction ideas into the show, or that I'm dangerously obsessed enough to notice coincidences like this?

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    That feel when you have a midterm in half an hour and you stated studying ten minutes ago. Procrastination makes everything more exciting!
    shit its that time again damn, thanks for reminding me i gotta get my class selection turned in for winter courses
    I am the RAINBOW DAS, That is all

Howdy

How you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I don't usually read fanfiction, but when I do I notice the actual show incorporating it.

(obvious spoilers, I just thought these were weird, both from the season 2 pilot)

In Past Sins, they take the elements of harmony to defeat the big bad, but someone is missing, so they get a last minute replacement. It doesn't work.

in The Night That Never Ended, not only was there attempting to use the elements of harmony and failing, but also the main characters turning away from their elements as the story gets more bleak.

is this a sign that they're incorporating fan fiction ideas into the show, or that I'm dangerously obsessed enough to notice coincidences like this?
    no, I think it's just obvious that's what they have to do or else Luna and Celestia would have solved the whole thing and the episode would have ended 5 mins in..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgPmTGfHk98
    Filly to the future :P
    I do love that line. Heavy there's that word again. Heavy, why is every thing so heavy? Is there a problem with the Earths gravitational pull?

Considering that a lot of fanfiction tries to use existing elements of the show, it seems only normal that the "official" show would use the same elements.
    Besides, there is only so much that you can do with each item (i.e. "Elements of harmony work" / "Elements of Harmony dont work"), if you get what i mean.

No, that doesnt mean you are obsessed. But it MIGHT be a coincidence - then again, it might not be. It just depends on when the storyboards were done & when fanfics were written. Im pretty sure that s02e01/02 were written before past sins/night that never ended, but i could be wrong.

ehm no. Episode 1 and 2 of season two were made before any of these fanfics were created...

Faust said she avoided reading fan fics to not get affected, Well and tbh they ponies unable to use the elements because of "turning away from them" is a rather obvious plot

Quote Originally Posted by Diftraku View Post

Reposting for epic.

That..... was epic.

Are there any other similar epics on youtube that you lot know about?

well hello my little ponies!

the first 2 episodes were written back when first season was running they actually from what i hear were suppose to be added to season 1, so maybe coincidence cause it really is a believable story, that it can happen

Quote Originally Posted by Caumen View Post
    Howdy

How you doing?
    Good evening Caumen How are ya'?
    "To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."

Quote Originally Posted by Thebigcheif View Post
    well hello my little ponies!
    Hello there!

How you doin'?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Just a heads up, I think we're going to close this thread and start a new one as a continuation, since it's taking like 30 seconds now to load every page. vBulletin wasn't designed for threads this long!
    When will this change be occurring, if I may be so bold in asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Good evening Caumen How are ya'?
    Great as always! Anything awesome happened while I havn't stalked the thread?

Bloodsail Admiral Mixxy Scratch's Avatar
    Whoops.

Load Deus Ex, lurk through 6 or 7 pages >.>

Nah, it's not Illu's, and anypony can take it.

Did it for fun! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post

Nah, it's not Illu's, and anypony can take it.

Did it for fun! ^^
    Lawls its funny/cute good job.

Hello there!

How you doin'?
    Caumen

Your avatar...as always..must..smile.

And now i am heading home woho no more work for me

Hello there!

How you doin'?
    I'm doin awesome! And it looks like you are too!
    * brohoof!

hey anakonda how was my sig challenge to you going, i fell asleep after 23 hours of being up