Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Cwutididthar?

Anyhoof... the thing I can really put my finger on is that Rarity seems to be... leaning forward.
    Veeery clever. And yeah your right, maybe I'll lengthen the back legs a bit, maybe bring her entire backside down a few pixels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Congratulation and welcome back.

Oh and since I forgot to post it today:

-Luna snip-
    Hmm congratulations reminds of cake so here is cake!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I don't get it...
    Water Jets are awesome.

I read all of it and... I'm sorry but I can't come up with a good response to that story except for:
    /Hug.
    Looks like a lot of people here have similar stories and FiM makes them happier (including me) :P
    What Dal said.

I really wish I could give some in depth or inspirational reply or something... but I can't.

All I can offer is love, hugs, acceptance, and a listening ear. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranzform View Post
    Good Afternoon Ponies I'm Back! My exam went quite flawless if I do say so myself. Not 10/10 quality but it'll be good enough to pass with a good grade I suppose.

But now to spread Love and Joy and Happiness again! <33
    Hah! That's fabulous news. :3

I don't get it...
    lets just say, water jets feel gooooooooooooood

Quote Originally Posted by FeenixUnity View Post
    <i read it all <3 snip>
    *huuuug*

Im overwhelmed how people gets so in touch with .. yeah...us Never ever had i thought that one day this would be so great when i first posted here. Or watched the first episode..yes there was something magical about but...wow...THIS. IS. MAGIC! <3 For real

We should met some day..all of us. Despite all costs and thousands of kilometers.

I don't get it...
    think of the sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    *huuuug*

Im overwhelmed how people gets so in touch with .. yeah...us Never ever had i thought that one day this would be so great when i first posted here. Or watched the first episode..yes there was something magical about but...wow...THIS. IS. MAGIC! <3 For real

We should met some day..all of us. Despite all costs and thousands of kilometers.
    mmo-pony-con lawl

btw did anyone see this on ED?
    Ponies Take Over MMO-Champion
    A massive forum post over on the MMO-Champion website (Pretty much the main hub outside of the primary blizzard website for World of Warcraft) has hit the record books over there for largest post ever on the site. Their Pony thread currently has 1580 PAGES of pure pony awesome. You can find it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    A massive forum post over on the MMO-Champion website (Pretty much the main hub outside of the primary blizzard website for World of Warcraft) has hit the record books over there for largest post ever on the site. Their Pony thread currently has 1580 PAGES of pure pony awesome. You can find it here!
    Noooooooooo

now my arts are gonna leak out into the cold loathsome world!

Quote Originally Posted by Yata View Post
    Whats an ED?

10+ Year Old Account
    *huuuug*

Next best thing you could do is join the FB group on us.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...593552066&ap=1

*huuuug*

Heh. I've said it once, and I'll shamelessly say it again.

Quote Originally Posted by well... myself. :P
    this show... this thread... this loving, caring, supporting community...
    It's just such a beautiful, magical feeling... knowing that so many people, people I've never even met, would support me when I needed it most. And not just me... but anyone.

Like what Kortin said... this community is the best community on Earth.

But it's more than that. Most of us have never, and probably never will meet each other... but our bonds are so deep and powerful. We're more than just a community of fans.

We're a family.

And we'll be bronies forever.
    <3

btw, we should be making pony warcraft fanart so we can make the frontpage with it!

Oh, now I get it...
    Derp.
    >.<
    trololol

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Whats an ED?
    equestria daily!

Oh, now I get it...
    Derp.
    >.<
    Derpy is <_>

btw, we should be making pony warcraft fanart so we can make the frontpage with it!
    Frontpage of what?

Deleted
    Oh, now I get it...
    Derp.
    >.<
    Now I don't get it ... what sauce? :s

Derpy is <_>
    ._' <- derp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GareBear View Post