Deleted
    Hello, everypony. Prepare for a longer post.
    I'm Ravlon, that guy who used to have Spyro avatar. I have recently participated in this thread, though I have never officially joined the community of (br)ponies.
    I have, obviously, been watching the show for a while, beloved it, but I'm still stuck at 5 epizodes of progression. Why is that? Well, we gotta wait for the 2nd season and I'm keeping some for later.
    My life has changed after I grew hooves and a mane without even noticing it. I can see the effects now: I became patient, polite, more kind and, what's more improtant, I can see the value of true friendship. I wish I could live in peace with anypony to spread love and tolerance!
    Last week I started an experiment. I have hidden all evidences (wallpaper, Firefox skin, the folder containing all the images and stuff etc.) of my new interest (or maybe obsession) and tried to live one week without it. I could not help thinking about ponies, posting in this thread and lurking around. I had even a dream about ponies, to be honest. I can see now, there is no turning back... And I'm happy with it!
    I have changed my avatar to be more fitting. Rarity rocks. I still need a signature though, but that's a matter for later. I have finally pony-volved and finally wish to join the community!
    Will you accept me?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    If I knew who is a brony on Earthen Ring I would easily bring them also. Isn't there any other Brony here interested to make an alt for our Cutie Mark Crusaders guild on Argent Dawn-EU (Alliance Side). We will have so much fun.
    You should name it something else, I don't like the cutiemark crusaders :P

Make it Bronies United or something, and I'll join!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    I'm Ravlon, that guy who used to have Spyro avatar. I have recently participated in this thread, though I have never officially joined the community of (br)ponies.
    I have, obviously, been watching the show for a while, beloved it, but I'm still stuck at 5 epizodes of progression. Why is that? Well, we gotta wait for the 2nd season and I'm keeping some for later.
    My life has changed after I grew hooves and a mane without even noticing it. I can see the effects now: I became patient, polite, more kind and, what's more improtant, I can see the value of true friendship. I wish I could live in peace with anypony to spread love and tolerance!
    Last week I started an experiment. I have hidden all evidences (wallpaper, Firefox skin, the folder containing all the images and stuff etc.) of my new interest (or maybe obsession) and tried to live one week without it. I could not help thinking about ponies, posting in this thread and lurking around. I had even a dream about ponies, to be honest. I can see now, there is no turning back... And I'm happy with it!
    I have changed my avatar to be more fitting. Rarity rocks. I still need a signature though, but that's a matter for later. I have finally pony-volved and finally wish to join the community!
    Will you accept me?
    Welcome to the Herd
    /brohoof

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelith View Post
    Reading physics and listening to ponybeats.... Hmm acceleration is pony/s^2 right?^^
    Physics eh?
    Here's physics, with ponies.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muVfidujxRg

Deleted
    Will you accept me?
    Welcome to the Herd, my friend.
    If you need a kickass signature, Jhazrun's making the best.

Will you accept me?
    Omg The same thing happened to me! I became happier/more calm after discovering ponies and i'm kinda obsessed like you, which I don't know is a good thing lol. It scares me how often I find myself looking at pony stuff sometimes =/.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miasma85 View Post
    Omg The same thing happened to me! I became happier/more calm after discovering ponies and i'm kinda obsessed like you, which I don't know is a good thing lol. It scares me how often I find myself looking at pony stuff sometimes =/.
    Don't be scared. Embrace the pony. I knew I was long gone once I started singing along to Art of the Dress.

Deleted
    Thank you for accepting me! I just can't say anything than that I'm just happy. ^^
    Sending hugs to everypony!

By the way, my next alt will definitely be created on Argent Dawn. You can count on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for accepting me! I just can't say anything than that I'm just happy. ^^

By the way, my next alt will definitely be created on Argent Dawn. You can count on me.
    Welcome!

Hmmm, don't think I ever posted my ranking.

1. Twilight
    2. Fluttershy
    3. Rarity
    4. Pinkie Pie
    5. Rainbow Dash
    6. Applejack

Yeah, we don't like applejack >.> or at least not as much

Deleted

Nice to have a new Rarity around

More bronies for the herd! I'm gone for a few hours and I miss so many pages x.x . So nice to see more fans! ^^

Deleted
    Damn, am I the only one who really likes Applejack?

The accent is awesome and she reminds me a bit of myself IRL (Mostly in the "I'mtoostubbornformyowngood department)

Anyway, if I was to rate them It'd look like this.

1. Applejack
    2. Pinkie Pie
    3. Rainbow Dash
    4. Rarity
    5. Twillight
    6. Fluttershy.

Remember though, nopony is best pony, they're all awesome, some more than others for different people though. I just can't wrap my head around the whole Fluttershy shy-ness thing. Sure she is quite adorable, but I just get annoyed sometimes. Although her expression when "that thing" happens to "that bird" in "that episode" as she is diving to save it made me laugh so hard. Also she is kinda awesome as Flutterrage, but other than that.

Hmm..

1. Twilight
    2. Rainbow
    3. Applejack
    4. Pinkie
    5. Fluttershy
    6. Rarity

I don't hate any of them, but I just don't like rarity as much as the others :\

Deleted
    Since I'm raiding atm, could someone post a "list" of the mane 6 with names and good pics, I've got a new brony who wants a few information regarding them. :3

Deleted
    This image amused me. Lots more variations here.

Good afternoon everypony! I had a good day! I wrote all the lyrics to Pinkie Pie's cupcake song on the board in one of my classes and got my teacher to sing it with me. Was intersting. And as to my favorite ponies, I'm going to have to say:
    1. Twilight Sparkle
    2.Pinkie Pie
    3. Everypony else

I just can't stop listening to this. unfortunately I have to in a few minutes, off to work soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Decraven View Post
    Good afternoon everypony! I had a good day! I wrote all the lyrics to Pinkie Pie's cupcake song on the board in one of my classes and got my teacher to sing it with me. Was intersting.
    Thats epic.

What is it with him and making Luna like a year old lol.
    I don't know but it's still cute. =D

Don't be scared. Embrace the pony. I knew I was long gone once I started singing along to Art of the Dress.
    I like that song but I find it sorta difficult to sing along with. Lyrics are crazy and it's pretty fast paced. =/
    Last edited by A1CZERO; 2011-05-26 at 07:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Since I'm raiding atm, could someone post a "list" of the mane 6 with names and good pics, I've got a new brony who wants a few information regarding them. :3
    I'm sure there are sites that have this kind of stuff. Some sort of wiki maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'm sure there are sites that have this kind of stuff. Some sort of wiki maybe?
    This work?

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_..._Is_Magic_Wiki