10+ Year Old Account

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Mod warning: Don't like this thread? Don't read it. Any unkind comment will be infracted.

OFFICIAL PONY THREAD. THIS IS THE OFFICIAL PONY THREAD; IF YOU FIND ANOTHER THREAD, REDIRECT THEM HERE!

Everypony equal. Everypony Loved

Love, Tolerance, Friendship, and Kindness are the most important things a brony can have, let’s spread some joy and post some ponies!

Ya know, Because it's nice to see just how far a fandom has spread, I've already seen a fair few people with pony avatars, and threads on ponychan concerning WoW guilds and such, nice to see the two worlds collide

We're all super pony friends!, spreading LOVE and TOLERANCE for over 6000 Pages! Current Pony Friend Count Standing At; 127!

Special Props go to Cryptnic for creating and colouring the entire list,
    You will be missed.

-Seelenjaeger;
    -StantonBiston;
    -Unicern;
    -A1CZERO;
    -DaveL;
    -Mixup;
    -Nanashi-panda;
    -Hermansen;
    -DarkFlatulence;
    -S@thi;
    -Larini;
    -Xuvial;
    -Yirrah;
    -Christan;
    -Pilarczyk;
    -Dontdotmeiv;
    -Bobsagget;
    -Nah;
    -Krystal;
    -7seti;
    -Alaitoc;
    -Ravlon;
    -Sofii;
    -GoldenDragon;
    -Remilia;
    -Dontrike;
    -Solazz;
    -Cattaclysmic;
    -Leesa;
    -Royobote;
    -Asmalya;
    -LenisCaedo;
    -Velynne;
    -Ponium;
    -Kainn64;
    -Dasani;
    -kortin;
    -Grabure04;
    -Ruomlig;
    -Yata;
    -Varix;
    -Revynn;
    -Daetrin;
    -Daginni;
    -uzual;
    -Mionelol;
    -Valcana;
    -Kephra;
    -Sirlitsalot;
    -Whiskra;
    -LeFlour;
    -Eternalwhitemoon;
    -Nyanna;
    -ChandraErcassie;
    -Jtth;
    -A-Forum-Troll;
    -Guthix;
    -Shroud;
    -Zephire;
    -Resentful;
    -Glowzone;
    -Virtua;
    -The-Great-and-Powerful;
    -Aciaedius;
    -Oneirophobia;
    -Madame;
    -DiscostewSM;
    -Wolfieone;
    -Lolercaust;
    -I4ni;
    -Cataclysmic-Skyris;
    -Desonant;
    -Nyteyes;
    -Toho;
    -Ayruh;
    -Durgen;
    -Tarkoll;
    -Kouki;
    -Annomander;
    -Nyanna;
    -ChandraErcassie;
    -Jtth;
    -A-Forum-Troll;
    -Rocky;
    -FeenixUnity;
    -Sno;
    -Isi;
    -Turbodymoman;
    -Russian-Pony;
    -Aerofey;
    -Arshan;
    -Drekmen;
    -MitsuAS;
    -Koyori;
    -Mails-Prowers;
    -Dusky;
    -Pineapples;
    -Applause;
    -Valcron;
    -Finn-mac-cool;
    -Jhazrun;
    -GareBear;
    -Settop;
    -Decraven;
    -Illunis;
    -Caumen;
    -Miasma85;
    -Acrono;
    -Fluttercyl;
    -Splenda;
    -Ms.Turnips;
    -Powerogue;
    -Yakobo15;
    -Tadkins;
    -Sub-Zerø;
    -ReaperOwnz;
    -Pickley;
    -Dogfight;
    -DancingTurkey;
    -Migari;
    -Faeris;
    -Zatheyll;
    -Jhazrun;
    -Gielnik;
    -Drakoes;
    -Ponyponypony;
    -HTMLearth;
    -GTG12ification;
    -Beno113;
    -Bluesparks;
    -Omoidaseba

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Last edited by Beno113; 2011-08-31 at 09:27 AM. Reason: linky link
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

No pony thread is complete without this lovely little squad of them!

Apocalypse Pony!

*edit* Stupid disabled embedding

15+ Year Old Account
    I have to admit, it's strangely enjoyable. I watch it occasionally between my class breaks on my phone (full shows on Youtube and the network doesn't care = yay) and while I get the occasional weird look, I've noticed a smile or two too. It's just cute, silly, funny and fun.

And while I have no problem with whoever enjoys it enjoying it, I do find it a bit weird that everyone is so very insistent on making it a thing.

It was one thing when it was a thing more organically, but now sometimes it just feels forced. Regardless, it's still a great show and I guess I owe finding it to it being a thing, so there you go.

Yay for yet another example of truly all-ages accessible good animation.

Deleted
    i remember Deadwing promosing us pony's

10+ Year Old Account
    It was only a matter of time until this thread happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    I have to admit, it's strangely enjoyable. I watch it occasionally between my class breaks on my phone (full shows on Youtube and the network doesn't care = yay) and while I get the occasional weird look, I've noticed a smile or two too. It's just cute, silly, funny and fun.

And while I have no problem with whoever enjoys it enjoying it, I do find it a bit weird that everyone is so very insistent on making it a thing.

It was one thing when it was a thing more organically, but now sometimes it just feels forced. Regardless, it's still a great show and I guess I owe finding it to it being a thing, so there you go.

Yay for yet another example of truly all-ages accessible good animation.
    You..Watch a cartoon meant for little girls in between class, on your phone. I sincerely hope you're a chick, but even then that's kind of weird.
    Last edited by Job for a Cowboy; 2011-04-27 at 01:22 AM.

i remember Deadwing promosing us pony's

I do not get this fandom.
    I haven't watched it or anything, but what's so good about it? Isn't it a kid's show?

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I do not get this fandom.
    I haven't watched it or anything, but what's so good about it? Isn't it a kid's show?
    probably the same reason people like spongebob, or whatever cartoon is in your avatar

and since a mod felt the need to delete my older post, I haven't seen the newer one but I enjoyed the old one
    Last edited by bals; 2011-04-27 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    probably the same reason people like spongebob, or whatever cartoon is in your avatar

and since a mod felt the need to delete my older post, I haven't seen the newer one but I enjoyed the old one
    Comparing Spongebob to My Little Ponies... Cmon now, use that brain of yours once in awhile...will ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok....dont quite how to put this but after seeing so many of the fricking things in sigs i thought it was happy trees friends like where it was mocking my little pony.Well turns out its really a MLP show...........yeah my reaction was WTF is going on here.I can safely say its not garbage and actually has good writting and pretty good animation im a cartoon freak so in a way girly horror,action,comedy aswell as romance(any show that takes the time and care into creating said product) I have to give props for a geunine good show.(although it was so sugary i could almost feel my self getting diabetes ^.^'. Overall if i had a daughter i wouldnt mind her watching this

Sincerely the 20 year old Man Child :P

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Pinkie Pie for the win.

Fun fact! In the original designs she was a pegasus pony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never watched the show or anything, but this is still the only AMV that I think is good/entertaining.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Holla holla get Dollar.

or whatever cartoon is in your avatar
    Off-topic, but that's not a cartoon, that's from a classic LucasArts quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Pinkie Pie for the win.

Fun fact! In the original designs she was a pegasus pony.
    Pinkie Pie? That's not how you spell Rainbow Dash
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    Pinkie Pie? That's not how you spell Rainbow Dash
    More like Rainbow Crash!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Necro View Post
    You..Watch a cartoon meant for little girls in between class, on your phone. I sincerely hope you're a chick, but even then that's kind of weird.
    Hello there hater.
    I suggest you give it a shot or educate yourself about the series and how it's definetly not for little girls.

Lauren Faust, the director, is a great and funny person, who hates this "omg lol little girl cartoons" tag.
    The series contains references and humor that only older teens or adults can actually get.

I used to be a hater, I used to say what you are saying, until I gave it a chance. It's not bad. But I won't obsess about it, but I can still watch it for it's enteraintment value, something 99% of anything shown on TV today lacks.

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    [video=youtube;6zHZj8Xp-Ik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zHZj8Xp-Iideo]

Holla holla get Dollar.
    QuestionmarkExclamationpointQuestionmarkExclamationpointQuestionmarkExclamationpoint!

AEIOU!

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Ok....dont quite how to put this but after seeing so many of the fricking things in sigs i thought it was happy trees friends like where it was mocking my little pony.Well turns out its really a MLP show...........yeah my reaction was WTF is going on here.I can safely say its not garbage and actually has good writting and pretty good animation im a cartoon freak so in a way girly horror,action,comedy aswell as romance(any show that takes the time and care into creating said product) I have to give props for a geunine good show.(although it was so sugary i could almost feel my self getting diabetes ^.^'. Overall if i had a daughter i wouldnt mind her watching this

Sincerely the 20 year old Man Child :P
    Yay...!
    Last edited by mmocb5732d201a; 2011-04-27 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    Hello there hater.
    I suggest you give it a shot or educate yourself about the series and how it's definetly not for little girls.

Lauren Faust, the director, is a great and funny person, who hates this "omg lol little girl cartoons" tag.
    The series contains references and humor that only older teens or adults can actually get.
    Yay...!
    Yeah, definitely not meant for little girls alright. Some manly shit right there.

MLP really has no effect on me except for the whole "friendship" thing. It annoys me 'til I start screaming furiously. There seems to be no reasoning with a devoted fan, kind of like Lady Gaga or Tools fanbases.

I forced myself into watching at least three episodes (1-3), and it wasn't all bad. It wasn't particularly good either, mind you. If you like it, you like it and that's good.