I'm falling behind on this thread :'( Every day I look at it, it's gotten like 20 pages longer and it takes forever to catch up.

But anyway I had a neat idea. When that new cross-server grouping thing comes online, bronies from all over can unite and run dungeons together. How fun would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Saikano View Post
    There, number 3 is finally done!
    That is just amazing... seriously talented much?? What's next on your list?
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2011-05-20 at 07:25 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eagerly awaiting season 2, even though it's far away.

Here's a drawing you simply must see! Amazing cross-over!
    http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/vi...arch=crossover

Here's the color version!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    I'm falling behind on this thread :'( Every day I look at it, it's gotten like 20 pages longer and it takes forever to catch up.

But anyway I had a neat idea. When that new cross-server grouping thing comes online, bronies from all over can unite and run dungeons together. How fun would that be?
    Hay yeah! Sounds great
    Now I'd even pay for that

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Eagerly awaiting season 2, even though it's far away.

Here's a drawing you simply must see! Amazing cross-over!

Here's the color version!

300 ponies

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    Here's Twilight set up to track my Archangel charges and activation, but I'm sure it could be modified to suit other purposes, too:

I omitted a few stages, and though not visible in stills, the energy plume and the sparks are actually animated quite elaborately.

That is just beyond awesome, great work!

Totally. I'd go for some brony 5-mans right about now. I have absolutely nothing to do the rest of the week after we clear all the raid bosses. =/

Deleted
    The Twilight Power Auras thing is amazing. Shame that wouldn't really have a legitimate excuse to use it (feral druid).

You have to post a full picture of your raid UI

Deleted
    OK, so you lot enjoy a cartoon. Thats fine by me, however do you HAVE to create a thread on every single forum I go on?! How the fuck is there that much to talk about? And changing your avatar/sig etc.? This shits worse than religion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaszt View Post
    OK, so you lot enjoy a cartoon. Thats fine by me, however do you HAVE to create a thread on every single forum I go on?! How the fuck is there that much to talk about? And changing your avatar/sig etc.? This shits worse than religion.
    OK, so you don't enjoy a cartoon. That's fine by me, however do you HAVE to whine in a pony thread on every single forum you go on?! How the fuck is there that much to complain about? And changing your avatar/sig etc.? This shits the best thing since religion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    OK, so you don't enjoy a cartoon. That's fine by me, however do you HAVE to whine in a pony thread on every single forum you go on?! How the fuck is there that much to complain about? And changing your avatar/sig etc.? This shits the best thing since religion.
    Not that religion's any good.

This threads in OFF topic, it hs no post count either, So if you don't want to see this stuff then I suggest you don't wander into an Off Topic area, or else you might see other threads on other topics you might not want to see!.

No ones hurting anyone here by discussin MLP in this one thread, it's for those that are interested and those that are curious.

Plus who are you to say what subject people use for their sigs and avatars!

Judgemental much? ..I suggest you open your heart to the little ponies, and embrace all that is Pony!

Careful everypony, lets not start drawing lines or arguing religion here

Also turkey, your signature is very... I dunno. It just wouldn't be the same if the characters were like that. So drastically different I can scarcely imagine it. A shy rainbow dash would be turrible :P

Deleted
    PowerAuras overlays in progress, concepted, or in an otherwise unpresentable state, in descending order of completeness:

- Piles of books around Twilight to represent mana, similarly to AJ's apples.
    - Rarity building the Gala dresses piece-by-piece on her "marequins" (in related news, I just realized "mannequin" already contains equin. Minds were blown.) to track various cooldowns.
    - Fluttershy watching from the top of the minimap with Angel displaying the time on his clock.
    - Pinkie doing… something. Suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    PowerAuras overlays in progress, concepted, or in an otherwise unpresentable state, in descending order of completeness:

- Piles of books around Twilight to represent mana, similarly to AJ's apples.
    - Rarity building the Gala dresses piece-by-piece on her "marequins" (in related news, I just realized "mannequin" already contains equin. Minds were blown.) to track various cooldowns.
    - Fluttershy watching from the top of the minimap with Angel displaying the time on his clock.
    - Pinkie doing… something. Suggestions?
    Jumping Pinkie for Mp5? The more mana you gain the more she jumps?

Deleted
    I ignore a lot of things on every forum I go on - such as the entire PvP section on here. I'm pretty sure you do this with something too - you can't possibly claim to be an active reader in every subforum. Why is ignoring one thread (that's what we're occupying, minus the signatures/avatars which are nothing more than just pictures) on top of that a problem? This discussion is in this thread and this thread only, and posting about ponies in a non-relevant thread is just as much against the rules as any other off-topic stuff would be.

Honestly, I doubt that you're fine with what people like if the non-effort it takes to ignore it is too much for you. If you were really indifferent about the 'what', you wouldn't get aggrevated about the 'where' in this instance, since the 'where' is so isolated and easy to ignore.

WTB more pony crossovers the FMA one was awsome

Pinkie jumping around on your screen laughing if you stand in aoe? Oh wait then I would just stand there forever...

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    WTB more pony crossovers the FMA one was awsome
    Fullmetal Alchemist Pony crossover? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Pretty amazing, you picked the right amount of armor.
    What would his cutie mark actually be?

Also flipping through Ponibooru. Found
    http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/15069

FMA Ponies are awesome.
    here lol XD was a few pages back

Oh bringing something back from a few pages ago: if they take the premium charge off of cross realm realid dungeon groups, I so wanna run heroics with some fellow bronies!