Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    I said nothing about Little Pony in general. Just said that 1k Page thread is useless in case of clarity, responses and the goal of thread making, because if you're posting an response to something which when you publish it, is pages away, thats really nonsense. And if some outsider wants to track back that "conversation" its nearly impossible. And all of you just stated "shoo shoo, go away with your stupid retardness", but no one answered why you wouldn't move to an seperate forum. Common with your leet paint/flash/movie maker skills you can't set up a forum for the Pony u love so much? And what is this Thread's use if you propose friendship/love and happiness and calling people stupid and parasites. Oh sure you put /hug behind it, what a relief
    So in other words, you don't like that the thread is going fast... so you can't follow it properly? And that's why we should switch to another forum? I see you proclaiming that no one gave a reason for us not to stop discussing it here and moving to a separate forum, but I fail to see a reason why we should.

I honestly don't understand what you're trying to get at. What exactly is the issue you have with us?

FYI Lumpi... this is by no means the only 1k page thread on the forums.

Also, what forum do you think they should move to? There isn't a MLP forum here, and everyone here uses MMO-C anyways... so it makes sense for this thread to be here in Off-Topic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    I said nothing about Little Pony in general. Just said that 1k Page thread is useless in case of clarity, responses and the goal of thread making, because if you're posting an response to something which when you publish it, is pages away, thats really nonsense. And if some outsider wants to track back that "conversation" its nearly impossible. And all of you just stated "shoo shoo, go away with your stupid retardness", but no one answered why you wouldn't move to an seperate forum. Common with your leet paint/flash/movie maker skills you can't set up a forum for the Pony u love so much? And what is this Thread's use if you propose friendship/love and happiness and calling people stupid and parasites. Oh sure you put /hug behind it, what a relief
    I'm taking the general attitude of the mane fillies to Trixies showing off when I reply to you.

You've had 2 moderators telling you to leave the thread alone if you don't like it. Don't you think it's time to take the hint, and leave?

Why should we move forums to accommodate a vast minority who find it annoying? We've had plenty of new people join, and they go a long with what's happening at the time. If you want to read back, then so be it, but it's not a requirement. This isn't talk about the show in general, even though it's stated in the title, it's more the fanbase for it. The Show forum can be found in the TV/Movies/Books section.

Sure, I promote love and friendship, but not to obnoxious people (Guess what? The "cast" do the same to somepony who came to their home and tried to show off) - I'm just doing the same.

/hug

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this like 2 times. I have to... it tells me to

Edit: hell this'll be my spray on L4D2. EDIT TIME!

Deleted
    D'aaaaawwww it's so cute!

10+ Year Old Account
    My cat is lying on my chest and kinda crushing my throat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid wireless router stopped working for awhile. Almost went into withdrawal without ponies! Went to see Super 8 to keep me occupied. So what do y'all think of my new sig?

Quote Originally Posted by LenisCaedo View Post
    Stupid wireless router stopped working for awhile. Almost went into withdrawal without ponies! Went to see Super 8 to keep me occupied. So what do y'all think of my new sig?
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't see your sig on your posts. But if I go to your profile, I see it. Weird. Anyways, it looks awesome.

Deleted
    I miss my cat Had to leave her behind when I moved to Denmark!

http://i.imgur.com/KE56I.png > My Kitty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    I miss my cat Had to leave her behind when I moved to Denmark!

http://i.imgur.com/KE56I.png > My Kitty
    Awwww, so cute. Sucks you had to leave her behind.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post

In other news, I got off work early today, so I'm super pumped about that. Now, time to fill my Ipod with more ponies.
    Where did you find that picture?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't see your sig on your posts. But if I go to your profile, I see it. Weird. Anyways, it looks awesome.
    Hmmm. I just looked in the settings and right below where you edit the signature it says that im not permitted to use images for it. Why not?...

-Edit-
    Nevermind, there it is :P

How was Super 8? The trailer intrigued me but I don't even know what genre it's really aiming at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm. I just looked in the settings and right below where you edit the signature it says that im not permitted to use images for it. Why not?...
    It's showing up now. You have to have 10 non-infracted posts in forums other than Fun Stuff in order to post links and images.

Working on more Lyra sigs for no reason other than ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I posted this like 2 times. I have to... it tells me to

*doctorshy snip*

Edit: hell this'll be my spray on L4D2. EDIT TIME!
    I see your doctorshy and raise you one skittleshy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetrin View Post
    How was Super 8? The trailer intrigued me but I don't even know what genre it's really aiming at.
    Have you seen cloverfield? Its pretty much like that without the stupid shaky camera. I really liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Where did you find that picture?
    I don't remember where I found it, but I saved it as soon as I did. I just saw Dash and a Big Lebowski quote and decided I needed that picture. So now it's in my photobucket.

I'm going to say I probably found it in Remilia's pony gallery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    It's showing up now. You have to have 10 non-infracted posts in forums other than Fun Stuff in order to post links and images.

Working on more Lyra sigs for no reason other than ponies!

When I read "Im on a cloud" I immediately thought of the song "Im on a boat" xD

Deleted
    When I read "Im on a cloud" I immediately thought of the song "Im on a boat" xD
    I thought of "I'm on a horse!"

For some reason it double quoted, derrrp

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    found this as one of the comments below

"My little pony gives people such as the hardened denizens of the deep internet something to smile about that isn't sick humor or something that just isn't sfw

It's a break from the constant hatred and something we can all enjoy and participate in
    I love my fellow bronies"

sums up a lot of the reason I was impressed by the fandom in general. The multitude of individuals of the internet, united in friendship and acceptance.

I think I just teared up a little bit

In other news, YTP of my little pony I found. very funny but inappropriate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk_Mh...eature=related
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.