Deleted
    the joy of being young (to young if you ask me!)

today's joys consist of having no sleep (I'm from england so its 6.32 AM here), an IT exam which will determine if i'm to be accepted into the college I've wanted to join for the last two years.. and following that I've a raid to attend in the evening.. ahhh the fun!

on a more positive note, drawing ponies is easier than first thought!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Bluesparks: Good to hear that something brightens your day and can make you smile. I'm going through something similar, and while other things make me laugh and smile, Ponies are quickly becoming something that helps me think a little differently and feel motivated again

And in general. . . /brohoof

Ayep... /darts back to the shadows to lurk for another 1500 pages

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    *SNIP OF OVERWHELMING LOVE*
    Sugar, we're happy we could help you, and we're all here for you. <333

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valcron View Post
    Read the whole thing. Glad to know you're starting to get back on track. Truly inspiring stuff.

While we're on the subject; Ponies gave me my will to draw back.

What have ponies done for you guys?
    Ponies have done amazing things for me. I had only 2 or 3 friends in the world that I actually trusted to be by my side through and through. None of them live anywhere near me anymore. I was alone. Horribly alone. My social interaction of the day consisted of saying "sup" to the guy at the gas station when I went to go buy something to drink. Undoubtedly I would have gone insane. Now, thanks to ponies, I have well over 25 friends that I actually believe I can trust.

If you had known me at all before I found bronies, you would know I am very very cynical towards every person on Earth. I had ZERO actual faith in any human to do anything nice. It was horrible, but effective. I am happy to say that ponies have given me some hope back, ponies have given me the ability to love people again; To be able to look at things and go "d'aawwww thats so cute". I only wish I could return the favor.

They also helped me realized what an asshole I was. So many people actually tried to make friends, and I was too much of an ass to realize it.

(I am editing things in, as i remember them :P)
    Last edited by kortin; 2011-06-13 at 05:45 AM.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    -Snip-
    TL;DR: I was sad, then there was ponies, and now I'm happy.

* Bluesparks grabs up everypony in the thread in a colossal internet hug the likes of which this world has ever seen.
    You know one thing is. You just literally described everything that is my self (except for the prick dad). MLP really helped me out a lot. I started to do some other stuff. I am usually empathetic, but really in the past few months I felt rather soulless.

Just for you <3

Edit: Wow... I found myself tearing up.

*snip*
    I read the whole thing. It really hit me hard, too. I am pretty much in the exact same boat as you. Rather than subject everypony in the thread with my sob story, I may hit you with a PM. If you want to talk, that is.

Read the whole thing. Glad to know you're starting to get back on track. Truly inspiring stuff.

Sorry Sparks, I'll read through the entire thing just as soon as I finish my dungeon. :P

As for what ponies have done for me.. they've helped me to deal with my (at times) crippling bouts of getting-lost-in-painful-memories. (I really need to find a better name for that).

That, and it's renewed my faith in the internet, humans as a whole, and the entertainment industry. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    More and more I read, the more a lot of us have in common... I love you all <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Can any Resto Shaman tell me something.

Do i want Haste Crit or Mastery? mrrobot seems to think mastery is the be all end all after int spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Ponies have done amazing things for me. I had only 2 or 3 friends in the world that I actually trusted to be by my side through and through. None of them live anywhere near me anymore. I was alone. Horribly alone. My social interaction of the day consisted of saying "sup" to the guy at the gas station when I went to go buy something to drink. Undoubtedly I would have gone insane. Now, thanks to ponies, I have well over 25 friends that I actually believe I can trust.

If you had known me at all before I found bronies, you would know I am very very cynical towards every person on Earth. I had ZERO actual faith in any human to do anything nice. It was horrible, but effective. I am happy to say that ponies have given me some hope back, ponies have given me the ability to love people again; To be able to look at things and go "d'aawwww thats so cute". I only wish I could return the favor.

Ponies have given me the ability to love people again. To be able to look at things and go "d'aawwww thats so cute".
    I love reading all types of things such as this. The world isn't all bad, just got to find the good in it. It helps me not (always) lose faith in humanity.

Very inspiring post Sparks :] Keep on keeping on

Watching the whole series again and sporadically for three months is helping me cope through this depression I've burried myself in. Going through tough relationship things.

Any smile any day is a blessing

-snip-
    TL;DR: I was sad, then there was ponies, and now I'm happy.

In conclusion, I'd like to thank you all for being such wonderful bronies. I'd list off all the reasons, but this is getting fairly large as is, so I leave it at this:

Thank you all for reminding me that friendship is, indeed, magic.

* Bluesparks grabs up everypony in the thread in a colossal internet hug the likes of which this world has ever seen.
    To be honest, reading that made me cry. Thank you. This is why I love this fandom (this thread in particular).

Btw, my pony picture is done and I am going to go scan it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post

Do i want Haste Crit or Mastery? mrrobot seems to think mastery is the be all end all after int spirit.
    When you're just starting out, crit is nice for 5 mans to help your regen. Once you get into raiding, mastery becomes awesome since it affects (I think) all of a resto shaman's heals now. Haste is good up to 916 rating because that gives you one extra tick on all your HoTs. After that, though, it loses a bit of value but is still better than crit if you're raiding.
    (916 haste rating changes if you're a goblin. You only need 780 for goblins.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Sorry Sparks, I'll read through the entire thing just as soon as I finish my dungeon. :P

As for what ponies have done for me.. they've helped me to deal with my (at times) crippling bouts of getting-lost-in-painful-memories. (I really need to find a better name for that).

That, and it's renewed my faith in the internet, humans as a whole, and the entertainment industry. :3
    If they are anything similar to what happens to me, I call them "depression attacks".

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    More and more I read, the more a lot of us have in common... I love you all <3
    I've said it once, and I'll say it a million times more.

This community is the best community on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post

Haste then Crit then Mastery.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decraven View Post
    To be honest, reading that made me cry. Thank you. This is why I love this fandom (this thread in particular).

I teared up. Which is odd (not at all bad) since sad(lets be relative here) stories have rarely ever affected me in any major way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decraven View Post

I teared up. Which is odd (not at all bad) since sad(lets be relative here) stories rarely ever affected me in any major way.
    Same. It's odd. I haven't really teared up within the past like 1-2 years, from anything.

@Decraven, shooowww ussss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways, I really need to get to bed. G'night everpony, You guys are the best <3

I'm with you Blue, I'm also in between jobs due to recent graduation, I also am taking care of my father who's injured, and I'm also frustrated with a lack of real interpersonal communication.

Just hold on. THings will get better, and the friendships you make here online are usually better then the ones ya made in HS. Just keep going. You seem to be better all ready.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways, I really need to get to bed. G'night everpony, You guys are the best <3
    Night night.

/hug