Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Red face What do you Love about your Mom? (*Mother Appreciation Thread*)

I was browsing the Forums earlier and stumbled upon this sad thread.
    I figured it would be nice to discuss what things we love about our moms. Of course there are too many to list but just say whatever comes to mind.

I'll start.
    I love how my mom can make any situation better. Like even when I'm sad or scared, she can instantly make it better. Just seeing her makes me not worry

What do you love about your mamma?

bless you and your mum

Deleted
    While I haven't had a dance on de-thorned roses with my mum (these had thornes), she's still done a lot of things for me and my siblings.

And those times of hardship has just re-inforced our relationship as it is today, having fun and just taking everything in stride.
    She has a temper but means it good most of the time, and other then that, she's a great cook and doesn't think all of my jokes horrible, goldstars for her! <3

It seems like she's always there to help and she's always positive. I probably don't show appreciation enough :/

My mum goes out and gets me food at 3am.

Isn't that just win? :P

SUPER MEAT BOY!!!!

everything

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't trust her at all, and I generally dislike her.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Deleted
    Mums are win, period.

I love my mom, she's my only one, and she's been there for me for my 19 years of living. She's sick, fighting Leukemia, Schloderma, Raynauds, among dozens of other diseases because her immune system is so weak, but still manages to stay positive and focus on her family over everything despite her condition.

She's a fighter, she's technically died twice before in '05, luckily they managed to resuscitate her, and to this day she's been deathly sick, with the Leukemia finally returning in her brain (fatal, nothing the doctor's can do anymore, maybe a couple of months left to live - what they said), but things this past week showing signs of vast improvement thanks to natural treatments and organic diets (among other things), and she may yet live for many more years to come.

I love you so much, mom.

Deleted
    When i lived at home and was sick she took care of me selflessly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukem View Post
    Mums are win, period.
    Something's going on with this guy's post. Not sure what it is, though..
    Level 85 Illithid Mage.

There hasn't been as patient, forgiving and caring a lady as my mother. Oh, and nobody can cook like her, at least not yet. You may annoy the shit out of me sometimes mother, but I'll still love you regardless.

Deleted
    I love the fact she knows she is a terrible cook but gives it her best every time

There's nobody more forgiving or caring in the world than your own mom. Nobody.

No other lady will be as great as your mother in your entire life.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

10+ Year Old Account
    She plays wow with me.

Sandwiches!
    In no sexist manner.
    Last edited by Zarim; 2011-04-27 at 01:53 AM.

Deleted
    My Mum made me a sandwich at 4am when I was drunk once or twice. Her clothes always smell so nice and clean, in a way I'm sure I could never make my own smell. Shes never yelled at me but always tells me what she thinks of me so I can get my head out of the clouds. And I've never seen one person cope with so much all by herself.

I love you Mummy

My mom caused alot of problems for me growing up, but I love her no matter what. She genuinely cared about me and and my brothers, even though she went about it the wrong way (showering us with gifts, never disciplining, sheltering us from real life situations). I still love her and she's my favorite person to talk to.

That she's dead. The alcoholic leech can't bother me no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.