LF late night/early morning raiding guild

Hello all I'm looking for a late night or early morning raiding guild. I have been a raider since TBC and I know the meaning to wiping for progression and not just wiping once and nerdraging like we see from the Wrath babies (I know it's a generalization but for the most part it's true). I am posting this on an alt because I just found out I had a radical and permanent schedule change and have not had a chance to speak with my current guild's leader ship and I don't want them to find out by random chance.

What you can expect from me is a raider:
    -I will be there and always give 100%, maybe more if cake is involved. I come prepared to wipe and learn and get back up and do it again. I can defend almost any choice I make in gemming or gearing because I read up on my classes and know what's the down. I am an ex-raid leader so I'm fully aware of all the things that most people don't consider when whispering others about things they see and I promise that I won't just be nagging you about something unless I know how it all fits together. For example you won't get "Ranged A needs to be in this spot so that they are outta range of me for caustic slime, but he/she won't move," but you'll get something like this "Ranged A should probably move just a tad bit to the left so that I can be in range of the tanks/healers for some extra heals/innervates." I come to raids fully stocked and prepared. As of right now I've downed 9/12 and experienced 11/12.

What I expect from the raid/guild:
    -A nice friendly environment. I am not looking for a PG environment, but a place where adults can joke around and have a mature conversation that won't boil into a nerdraging, name-calling, mud slinging fight. I am looking for a full time raiding spot. I would like somewhere that's as drama free as possible. I am looking for an active guild that does something besides just raid nights. I like to log on and play with friends and guildies and get guild achievements done.

Raid times I am looking for:
    -These are set in stone and there is no room for variation. Even though there are 3 options you must be able to fulfill one! Don't try and pick and choose days to play around with.
    1) Any 3 nights a week from 12am - 3 am PST
    2) Any 3 mornings from 6am - 9am PST
    3) Sundays and Mondays from 4pm - 8pm PST

As of right now I can offer:
    -Prot/Ret paladin. I have tanked on my paladin since TBC and he has an ilvl of 356.
    -Enh/Resto Shaman. Very capable with both specs. I could also switch him over to elemental if need be. 356 ilvl
    -Rogue. Probably my shakiest character. I can definitely put out some numbers, but because I'm fairly new, I'm not at the level I know I should be, but with some decent dummy practice I could be.

Still looking for the right guild

Apply today, we'll setup a vent interview so you can learn more. Multa Nocte of Moonrunner is mature, late night, HM 25man semi-hardcore. We misfired out of the gate with Cata progression, but have a great core team to work with. So right now, we need to bring in a handful of mature, reliable and experienced raiders , to round off our roster and prepare for Firelands progression:
    Multa-Nocte.wowstead.com

Spartusmage
    I know its been a little while, but, just wondering if you found a guild. We've been raiding 3 nights a week from 12am - 3am pacific for the last few years.

We are looking for a tank and ranged dps.

Our website is w w w . epicdemicguild . com

Feel free to contact me on Spartus Ner'zhul Alliance, we look forward to hearing from you.