A Wonderfull raiding night.

I just want to share you how awesome this patch day was.

Tonight our off-tank couldn't be here cuz well... he couldn't log on I don't really know, patch day. We decided to try to kill few boss. Our resto druid went feral (around 358 or 359 bear gear) and me, Shadowpriest with solid offspec stuff (364ilv) I went Holy. So I had to heal... but I never healed of my life. (except 4 boss on my resto druid)
    But hey woohooo ! First boss we're doing, easy shit warm-up, Omnotron Hardmode ! (10man). I pushed 13k hps and finished the fight totally out of mana. I had a wonderfull mana management... we wiped 4 times, Then we went on Magmaw (2 wipes), Chimaeron (1wipe at 0.5% cuz FUCKING ROGUE WAS AFK), Atramedes (I dps'd on this one so no wipe!) and Malorial... 3 wipes (but it wasn't my fault... the adds tank who never tanked the add got raped thoses 3 times...)

And here, on the fourth try, for some unknown reason... WoW started to lag really bad. and boom programm not responding. I restarted wow and log on in less than 15sec (it was the panic on vent "OMG MAGIKE IS OFFLINE AND ITS BLACK PHASE !!!" I'm on, I see my poor winni-the-poo tank at 5% hp, I launch my wings and BOOM, fatal error #2.(wings proc ! woohoo!)
    So I relog on but I go on my addon section, and disable all of them. I log on... and o m g, not a single addon up. I'm not a heavy addon dependant, but the way I arranged my bars with bartender makes that not a single spell was binded... and me, poor healer without a single experience (well... after 3 hardmode boss I started to know what to do... I started) I had to heal Heroic Maloriak as a "clicker"... It was freaking awesome how I was yelling on vent how this game suck and blablabla (but i was made, I love this game).

Finally we killed Maloriak !!! (our super restodruid tank got hit by 6 flamejet ^^ I almost had an heart attack. when he dropped at 520 hp...)

Then we did nefarian and we haven't killed him cuz it was 10:30 and only did 3 trys. And well... I don't really know what I'm suppose to do to keep my winni-the-poo tank up...
    GH=GreaterHeal...
    GH GH GH GH GH GH GH GH GH GH "Crackle" FH FH "Breath" GH(1sec cast) Boom tank dead...

So blizzard, thanks for patch day... I healed for the first time in raid, it was awesome... and well even if I caused... let me count 6 wipes cuz I had no healing experience. It was still really nice

P.S sorry for all the grammar mistakes... Still learning english at school.

Most players would bitch up a storm about that experience:
    "QQ I couldn't DPS I had to heal. Healing is suckiest thing ever"
    "QQ stupid blizz can't even make a patch correctly, I DCed a hundred times and nearly wiped the raid"
    "QQ these encounters are so overtuned in 10 man you can't even solo heal tank damage, that's why I'm better than paragon."
    It's nice to know other people just enjoy playing the game like myself

See some good can come out of Blizzards failures of impletementing a patch. Grats on not doing bad at all on some pretty hard healer fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you had just as fun an experience as I had when I kited Atramedes the last 15% of his HP with a shadowpriest As mage!
    Mage tanking! I hope for a new talent tree...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a pretty fun :P.

I think it's always fun on farm content to come in as a spec you've never played before and go through the fights, it almost feels like your progressing again.

Why would you spam g heal, FH > FH > GH is so much better for pure output. And if not going for out put why not use heal and holy word serenity and keep renew running the whole time?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this sorta stories when someone with 0 experience in healing suddenly has to heal a raid, Also had a same sort of situation. was also on a patch day (was like 3.2.XXXX dunno really) and I was panicking but loved it. Never really understand players that claim that healling is a shitty thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    Why would you spam g heal, FH > FH > GH is so much better for pure output. And if not going for out put why not use heal and holy word serenity and keep renew running the whole time?
    Renew was up, I used holyword, just forgot to wrote it. But well... I was able to keep the tank up "just" by spamming gheal. I did the flash heal after the crackle to top him fast but it wasn't enough... Still... doing FH FH GH during the whole p3 is, I agree, good healing output but that's also quite mana intensive...
    And it's funny that you ask "why did u do that" to someone who had 3:30hours of healing experience :P
    Answer is obvious :P missing healing experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for sarcasm...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter